IRIS - Lady with a Smartphone - Ch. 10

4 Month ? It's quite slow. But you don't need to push yourself. If you feel like it, you can speeding up the upload rate, if don't then don't. As long as you make it. I'll wait for your translations. :)

Ps. And thanks for making this comic translated :D

Slowly releasing chapter is more meaningful. That way people can appreciate your hard work.
Just do it at your own pace and do whichever feels good to you.

I'm truly thankful for taking your time to translate this manga and I also like your everyday commenting at the beginning of the chapter.
That way you give a manga a human touch. Keep up good work and thank you once again.

On another note, I have a feeling smartphone might actually be a bigger responsibility and easy target for greedy nobles.
Can't wait to see when she meets another part of the gang and what she'll do once she realizes who Danny is :)

@AnandaCheza I mean 4 months is a long time, but given that there's currently 57 raw chapters and a new one is released weekly, catching up means releasing at a rate of about 4 a week which is pretty dang fast.

Also thanks for translating, NEly (I assume). Really enjoying the story so far

Thank you for the upload

At least she just used Google and didn't YouTube a how to XD

be it fast or slow shouldn't matter, I'm already thankful that you're translating it at all,
so thanks again for the chapter :)

Fed-Kun's army
yes you're doing great at the translations!
i personally think youre being very fast because you picked this up later than it was actually released and usually groups release chapters once a month or a part of it once a month! even though youre behind that isn't really your speed's fault you just started late uwu
love u and will always appreciate your effort 💕

@NEly i knew it from the untranslated onomatopoeia lol. But thanks for thanks for translating this manhwa. Webcomics reading system really sucks, and i prefer the english translation much more than the indonesian one just because their 1 free a day policy.

Supporter
Over 10 a month seems pretty fast to me. Keep up the good work!

It will be interesting to see how Iris proves it is a forgery.

Users who are viewing this thread