IRIS - Lady with a Smartphone - Ch. 2

Aggregator gang
Thank you for picking this up!!
I'm excited to see where this is going to go :)
...But is there no chapter 1? I'm pretty sure chapter 0 is just a little prologue teaser and not actually chapter 1.....

I don't get the "smartphone" part in the title... Is there gonna be a smartphone somehow ended up in MC's possession? It's not even in the manhwa description.

Dex-chan lover
I give you a passing grade. I could see no major fault in the translation.

Fed-Kun's army
Ooooooo I like it! That’s right take back your stuff from these ingrates!

Thank you for your hard work! ^_^ I’m glad someone picked this up as I really wanted to read it and I think the other team dropped it.

Dex-chan lover
even if we knew nothing of future betrayals, this would be satisfying thanks to the haughty ingratitude on display here. "No hardships", astounding.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Wouldn't Anakin be her half-brother since have same father? A step brother would be their parents marrying after both had a child from previous marriage so wouldn't directly be related by blood or both had same parent siring or conceiving them. Seems Sophie and the formerly late Rita are on Iris' side as they're happy she's well while the other two seem too busy going on about Vera's "compassion" to bother inquiring about Iris' health despite her almost drowning. Would explain why Iris slapped the brunette maid on page 17 in the prologue. Aunt definitely needs some anger management counseling for her rage and jealousy issues. Nera seems surprised people are commenting openly on how she is leeching off Lily despite it being true.

@prince2012 What do you mean not a single Star Wars reference? Her half-brother Anakin's name is a reference in of itself. That was Darth Vader's name before he gave up being a Jedi and became a Sith Lord during the first three episodes of the movies.

Users who are viewing this thread