IRIS - Lady with a Smartphone - Ch. 4

Thank you for doing this! Also I hope your cat's ok after the oil disaster! :'D

Thanks for the chapters ^_^ ... seems interesting so far, i'll definitely wait for the new updates. Thanks for picking it up.

Dex-chan lover
She seems to be really in charge. Usually the isekai heroines have no idea what’s going on. I wonder if we’re going to see any major drawbacks soon...

Thank you for the translations!

Pesky cats always getting themselves into trouble and then getting mad when you give them a bath. XD

Aggregator gang
You're so fast! *bows down* Thanks for yet another update!
And thank you as well for the explanation about Howard Griffin. That all makes sense now :)
And lastly you totally made my day calling them the Four Heavenly Kings XD I feel like it fit well with the context too!

I wonder what she'll end up asking them about...

@kyzer I think the translator said like chapter 10....

Thanks for the chapter!
So the technology level is electric lights, horsedrawn carriages, and magic exists as well. So where did she get a smartphone from and why is it part of the title? Anyone know if she has any powers other than whatever knowledge she remembers from up to her death? Wonder if she's planning revenge on her Aunt Liza as well due to being betrayed or feels that was due to being framed for trying to poison the prince? In any case, her fiance, cousin, aunt and uncle are really going to suffer from her fury at being used and abused. Anyone else think that Duke Ian Lohenheim is probably the blond who saved her from drowning but MC hasn't realized it yet?

I'm more excited for the political war and scheming than the romance part of this series

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for translating this! I'm looking forward to see how she'll carry out her plans!

Thank you for your hard work! I also love your notes 😂

Excited to see what happens next with Iris.

Dex-chan lover
Weird how she is still calling him husband when he already killed her and wasn't in love with her

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. A little weird.

If she knew the password, why didn't she tell the maid on the errand? If the maid didn't know enough of what to do or lacked credibility, why send her to begin with?

I assume she learned the password during her first life.

Users who are viewing this thread