IRIS - Lady with a Smartphone - Ch. 9

If you really want to keep doing this project it would be a shame to only post it on discord.
But it is also sort of waste of your good time if it's getting official translation...
From my selfish desire to read more I would suggest you keep releasing until Tappytoon catches up to you, and then you let it go and pick something else that didn't get the chance to see English audience at all.

Also I'm really glad your cats are alright!

It's always a good thing a serie is licensed, but I can understand that it's kind of sad for you who puts that much work into it.
Personally I would recommend dropping it to avoid any legal problem.

Thanks for the hard work and making us discover this serie ! (I didn't even knew Tappytoon existed...)

Aggregator gang
@NEly
well you can release it on discord but remember to PM us link by make a manga group first so wee can track
not gonna read the official because i dont have master card or paypal account
or you just stay anonymous no 1 will DMCA you
p/s, hope ya cat ok

Just please continue this series here, I can't pay any money to buy the series on tappytoon (I'm still a student :) )

Thank you for this! I think posting in discord is better, it's a lot safer since it's licensed now...

Hahaha at sir park's tears and blood XD

Double-page supporter
I would prefer that you continue the translation at least until you get to the locked chapters.
It seems to me that there were only 20 chapters for free, at least those, but it is not an obligation. 😅

For my selfish desire, i want you to continue. If possible, just create a diacord like other group.

But I'll respect your choice if you choose to drop this series.
Thanks for the chapter

Please continue!I will follow if you create discord as well.
Omg I'm glad your cats are okay 😥

Sorry to hear that you read some not so nice comments :(
I absolutly love your translation as well as your little stories before the chapter, thus, of course, I would appreciate and loved it, if you could continue to translate 😊

thanks for the double update and good to hear that your cats are okay :))

@ciarahades it’s one thing to tell me its been licensed and u plan to buy the official chapters... (I’m all for supporting the official translation, if you have the means for it)

But it’s another thing altogether when they say they can’t wait for someone to rip it.... kinda defeats the purpose...
This is what makes me sad. ☹️

I’m sorry people haven’t been nice. I for one am so thankful that you’ve been updating so often so quickly and I appreciate you putting it on md. I follow a lot of discord’s for isekai and if that’s what you do I’ll follow but I would love love if you kept posting it here. Thank you again for all the chapters and being so kind!:)

Fed-Kun's army
please do continue translating it if u want to and can💕💕

@NEly
oh my gosh!!! someone said that?! I mean what the?!
irgg, that makes me so angry!!
Please don't be sad :(( , there are so many people here and also outside of mangadex that appreciate your work, including me, of course

Aggregator gang
I'm planning to continue reading yours if you plan to continue translating :)
But I hope this won't stress you out! Is Tappytoon pressuring you to stop or anything??

Please continue to translate this series! You’re doing an excellent job, and tappytoon has both a terrible reader, and a really aggressive business model that puts EA’s loot boxes to shame. So please translator dude (sorry I don’t really know your username here) keep translating and doing an amazing job!

I want to thank you for translating 😍
Don't worry I will also support the official version. Thank you for your efforts.

I also wanted to comment on the small drawing of the statue with the three dancing ladies.
The author was inspired by a real statue, named "Three dancing maidens" by Walter Schott.
It's a statue I personally love so I was happy to see it here 😄

Users who are viewing this thread