IRIS - Lady with a Smartphone

Get your cat a slow bowl. I had to get one for my dachshund since she inhales food. No joke there. She barely chews.

I agree with Jim3001, get a slow bowl for your cat. You can buy them from most pet stores. Alternatively, you could try sitting with your cat and giving more food as it is being eaten.
Thanks for translating, by the way! c:

Wooow, this is so great, thank you so much for translating and working so hard on it, you even share it with us, ugh it is sk nice thank you so so much !!! 😍😭😭❤❤❤💜

is there a way to report the account that has been reposting? (i'm assuming it's on instagram?)

Really, I wish people will learn this lesson now. I am highly disappointing with these actions from those type of people. Anyone got any ideas of stopping the uploading on Instagram thing?

I'm sorry that some people still keeps going against what you request of them. Thank you also for this update, we really appreciate the effort you put in here, i just hope some people just read and as in JUST READ! Goodluck on the interviews!!!

I thought I wasn't going to like it cause of the phone but its pretty good so far. Thank you for the translation!

Thank you for the translation. Now that Tappytoon is publishing the official English release, I can go support the artist that way. I'd honestly rather mooch off but the TN notes are getting annoyingly distracting.

MC dissapoints, art is not up to expectations
... did I just made a typical japanese title?

@Dennamon you can't be serious, can you? it's colored, uses various angles, good expressions. is it because of the cover? because that would take too long to do for every single chapter...

Thank nely for all your hard works. I don’t mind your comments at all, I find it funny. Hope you not gonna be too busy for us once you start working. Also I always thought you’re a girl, so not a surprise for me 😁. You have 4 cats?!? Aww happiness!

Fam, if your interview fails you could always be a hired gun for translations groups

omg i luv ur little comments on the side,,,, i hope ur gna keep on adding them they make me laugh

Users who are viewing this thread