IRIS - Lady with a Smartphone

thanks for the chapter.... i think the combination of the 23 and 24 is the best, they can't go separate.

I am so glad I waited for chapter 23 and 24 to be uploaded before reading chapter 17-onwards. So many cliffs 😅

This would've been better without the smartphone. It's a gimmick that barely gets used.

Overall, this is kind of bland as far as the genre goes, and the plot is really slow moving. Maybe it'll get better later on?

Thank you for translating this!

I wonder what happen to Anakin during her previous life as it seems Iris dead and she doesn't know what happened to him. Also, in the previous life, what's the duke doing? Like he didn't even make any contact with Iris at all right?

@NEly
Yeah, i've read it. What i actually meant is that you see how Iris remember what happen with the duke but don't know anything about Anakin, right? Like there's no contact after the last flower. So i'm thinking maybe he did go to the war and died? Well, i don't think we will ever know now because it doesn't matter in this timeline as he's planning to maybe come back though. Based on the last chapter, maybe. Anyway, thanks 😄

Power Uploader
I've been a sucker for the shoujo isekai genre lately with all the good series to be read, but this one just doesn't cut it. I have to agree with @wasserplane, it's both gimmicky and bland. The antagonists are also pretty one-dimensional.

imho either the cover art is done by a different artist entirely, or the author just dialed in the comics - but either way it feels misrepresentative of the actual art style?

on chpt 3 rn but i had to stop and comment that i enjoy reading the notes of op who translated lol

In this case smartphone is some gimmick to get reader attention, I guess. She barely even used it.
She have tool connected to modern day knowledge database. And she just used it to pretend she is art expert and to make some lip balm for maids (and not even for sale). She could use it to get proctection from duke in exchange for knowledge, but I guess you must have IQ above 3000 to come up with solution like this.
Also - duke makes no sense at all. He saves her life, then he mentions he owes her something. But in museum he thinks he should've kill her and she's alive because he finds her interesting? Make up your mind duke.
And why people freak out when she used magical item purchased on magical items auction? Wtf?

Supporter
Hey guys, I think the chapters on other sites are the official rips, I've checked out those chapters and the style is identical to how tappytoon do their releases. Also the current available chapters matched the chapters on tappytoon. If you like the series, please support the official English releases there

Users who are viewing this thread