Iron Ladies - Ch. 141 - How Can One Be a Prince Charming When One Isn’t Handsome?

Also
>Done reading chap 140
>Tap screen once
>New chapter, 1 minute old
Good fucking shit allen

@allenallenallen333 Call me crazy but wasnt there a chapter where mu told coppers little brother to go to that room where he created dragon queen and then he saw his sisters body in there ? I have re-readed the manhua twice already, and i never saw it again, was it deleted ?

Dex-chan lover
so you're really just letting them off with a bribe? can we just fucking stop with this mentally retarded shit already? they are all blatant evil corrupt people, he knows it, the people knows it, if he killed them he would be a hero but no "if he does that he's evil"...

the whole story is just so stupid...

Group Leader
I have my dumplings ready this time, just have to microwave them...

But no mention of any in two chapters now. WTF...

waiting for next update. keep a good work!!! interesting facts are great. ps. had 3 types of dumplings today, all home made by me.

Double-page supporter
@Uncle_hitler, you're already 141 chapters deep in this stupidity just so you know. Still complaining about it is simply childish.

@uncle_hitler

By taking so much of their money, he continues to provoke them. They will continue to act against him in ways that cause extreme amounts of collateral damage, giving him acceptable reasons to deal with them on a permanent basis. He is a student of political theory, after all, and knows that if he can keep the perception of the masses on his side, he can clean house and be loved for it.

Dex-chan lover
Got to admit... He's good looking there while receiving blunt comments from the ladies lol

Users who are viewing this thread