Iron Ladies - Ch. 148 - Leader of Dragon Slayer Alliance

LOL Now shes banned to have white liquor lol. Do u think Eight-Headed Serpents husband is cheating on her? If so leave the bum and going out with the MC lol.

Supporter
Oh! Wow! Himiko, you really need to find yourself a proper man.
Thanks for the chapter.

Group Leader
Give me a bottle of liqour and i'm a God too!
- Sponsored by Southern Comfort the patron saint of drunken bar fights

Fed-Kun's army
@FlashGordan Glenmorangie, patron of crazy drunken Scotsman playing bagpipes at 3 am, would like to have a word with you.

@allenallenallen That's not having an affair, that's full on Caligulan fuckery. She needs a new man.

Why is it that im laging so much in this site ? literally hapened in 1 day, every site that i check is fine, the games that i play are also fine with good ping and all, but for some reason when i try to read manhuas/mangas here its taking AGEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS to load a single page, is it just me ?

Double-page supporter
@Astraea the website is overloaded either by DDos attack or too much popular and now undersized server knowing that website live without ads.

My wife is one of the top 10 strongest military forces in the universe? Lets cheat on her. Nothing bad will happen right?

@exia00111
Well she isn't Mu so rather no fear of being painted on deck.
And while we at it, it was long time since last painting on deck of Beijing... I sense author preparing some characters to be painted on it. Still. I don't understand why Mu didn't revealed his id to this 2 idiots before painting them on deck, it would be perfect. Fear it would bring on their faces would be priceless. Knowledge that regardless what happen they are dead for hitting and pointing guns on Admiral.

I dont get the stepson's deal. He doesn't like the Daxia Alliance because of the rampant corruption and all the shitty people with power and laments that the alliance is a hopeless cause. He also doesn't like our MC even though our MC is the best chance of fixing the alliance because he is a peasant? WTF rich kid?

Kinda sound like that wedding isn't because the princess want to.

and that Emperor sounds like he has one hell of an hate-boner against the Daxia alliance.

Dex-chan lover
It's so grating watching the kid say that shit about Mu Siyun. Hearing it from old power and old money? Okay. They're still poopyheads, but okay, I get it. But him? He's just a middle class dipshit. Where does he get off despising poor peasants, as if the 1% would even see the difference?

@Romariel
I actually get him more than I'm comfortable with. Like I said, he's middle class. As in, the middle of that:
Zl4UiEB.jpg

He sees assholes when he looks up, shit when he looks down.

He's got some basic level of empathy and righteousness, so he doesn't like the brutality of the rich and powerful. Plus, when all is said and done, their yoke is on him too, even if it's not nearly as heavy as on guys like Mu or the angels.

But on the other hand, his life is pretty comfortable. He's not one of those guys slaving away for a pittance and/or risking their lives. And if people really start getting put against the wall and shot, who knows if he won't be one of them? I mean, like I said, I get him, and even I want to slap him silly. Who knows what effect he'd have on people who would be personally insulted by his dismissiveness of the poor and their issues? Or people, whose blood is up because a bloody revolution is going on, who see how slappable his face is?

So the bottom line is, he'd like the world to get better without him having to lift a finger, and with no disruption to his own routine. Barring that, he wants the statu quo, because to him, the statu quo isn't so bad.

Users who are viewing this thread