Iron Ladies - Ch. 225 - Die On The Spot

I think picture at end is Bao imagining himself as a super strong figure with all of Anti-Dragon Alliance behind him. And once again not paying attention or noticing the danger behind him. Alliance members should be scared because condemning someone and executing right then and there without a formal trial is their usual way of doing things and showing off their power. So should realize that Mu isn't doing it because he's scared, but because he judged and condemned Eagle and knows they can't do a thing about it and has the power to stand up to them. Wonder if Mu going to debate and punish Bao there, walk off while holding a discussion with Bao who's being force marched by Shuras, or just reprimand him harshly so Bao faints and leave it at that? Should've chopped Man Eating Eagle's head off and smashed it or painted him all around room to ensure he stays dead. Hard to say if bashing his head in is going to do job since it's a puppet's body. Brains could be behind protective armor in chest just in case head is injured. Hopefully he stays down for good this time.

Fed-Kun's army
Fear and intimidation a valid tools of diplomacy. And the MC has pretty close to mastered both.

Fim

"I'm obviously a pacifist". Yeah right. Just like "I'm just a poor, weak scholar" So much bullshit. No one believes that, and it's not funny either, so why does he keep repeating it? That won't make it true.

I also don't understand the last panel. Is that some chinese thing again, that no one else on this planet understands?

Fed-Kun's army
For previous chapter.

I hope you get pick allen. The job will help stabilizing your economy! Without relying on passive income.

(It's very hard to encourage someone. It took me 30 minutes to write it.)

For current chapter

There's alot of planet lords there. And our MC here can kill everyone in one sweep and end the farce... hm

@Fim

I feel that old macho guy wearing thing is like a comedic censor. It blocks vision and sound of what's going to happend to our most hated wannabe strategist

Sometimes I just wish MC should just slaughter them all instead of talking. They already formed an alliance to go against him, why not kill them all on the spot? 😂

At least he showed there is punishment for what they done, and what they shouldn't do.
I love this chapter. :D
Thanks again for another chapter Allen. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread