Iron Ladies - Ch. 252 - It Would Be Great If You Weren’t My Student

Interesting, the Garrison Admiral has the generic villain facial structure, but is not actually one.

Dex-chan lover
In Chinese culture, the relationship between teacher and student is forever even after graduation.

Double-page supporter
Im all for MC+Ding ship, but this chapter really makes me want to support them.

Meh, who says we cant have two ships at the same time. Im off to MC+teacher ship.

Double-page supporter
THIS IS NOT A SPOILER, JUST AN OPINION!!!

By the way, the one who shot Mu Siyun surely have the guts to do. And for that shit rich kids who just served under Dragon Slayer Alliances are just pawns for them, they dont care if those were died as long as they safe.
If I remember correctly, they still dont have enough power to kill Xiao Pao or even Mu Siyun itself because he is still so strong that he can built puppet soldiers with enough power that can destroy an entire planet by itself and the materials that puppet/Mu Siyun acquired will going into his "arsenal" for later uses.

Fed-Kun's army
He already graduate so... it's not forbidden anymore! So FUCK ALREADY

its not forbidden since hes's graduated already ;) wink*wink i know someone who can make it happen Allen3x-sama please ask the gods for their help

Dex-chan lover
@Adokun well MC didn't son and he also reformed him so might actually be because of that, that he isn't jumping on the bad guy train

Well, I know that one assassin guy with the robe on shown earlier is definitely a rainmaster based on his skin color. I am betting however that the enemy is going to be so sure of the assassin being able to kill Mu that they will celebrate his death without knowing he Is still alive. The enemy doesnt know that he is a genuine soul tier and that's one of his greatest trump cards. It got me thinking that he should invest in dark gold material for his battle form.

Also, I had a feeling that Youye was not asleep and was secretly eavesdropping on them.

Beiyang can only have one foster mother but, limitless concubines. It seems Miss Liu wishes to join his harem of several thousand women.

Dex-chan lover
oi he already graduated and is a working adult, it isnt forbidden. Though I suppose mu sees her as a teacher for life and still respects her too much, just like how she seeks to keep lecturing him as an individual as he keeps going down this route of destruction. Nice character exposition and dialogue.

Dex-chan lover
What's up with that anyway? As long as you are not sibling, I don't see why.

Users who are viewing this thread