Iron Ladies - Ch. 253 - Is It Over For Evil Dragon For Real This Time?

Dex-chan lover
as soon as we saw the teacher i knew she was a high tier angel and this ch just makes it more true and lmao at mc broken to pieces but still talking

Me

Dex-chan lover
"Is It Over For Evil Dragon For Real This Time?"

Spoilers: Nope.

This fight will be much faster than i thought. Prepared puppies for earth/heaven tier? Oh boy it's way to weak opponent.
We will have another painting masterpiece.
@Razaredhood now when u mentioned that we are still missing last one. Good memory.

Double-page supporter
Now we can safe to say that teacher is the Last Angel that live like normal people in society.
But the one thing is unsure from her is how she has intelligence that can match Mu Siyun on debating??? She didnt even show a sign of idiocy like the rest of them.
And for Mu Siyun that facing assasin kingdom was doing some troll like he let his body torn apart by them, but he still talking like nothing happened to him with that condition.
That moment they realized themselves being fucked up by him.

Fed-Kun's army
@hartex92 iirc it was explictly stated that angels IQ ONLY goes down then they are in battle form, when they are not in battleform their IQ is fine.... ding yuan is just naturally stupid, and the golden goddess or whatever her name is, is a natural airhead, but angels arent low IQ at all times

Aggregator gang
" We're gonna kill everyone related to Heaven Defying Evil Dragon King!"
And then they proceed to fail miserably as usual while someone ends up as paint on some surface somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread