Iron Ladies - Ch. 34 - I am Beiyang’s Fleet Admiral

Imo that uniform looks cool :)

Please continue this Allen when you have the time, its really good.

Double-page supporter
noooo! he jsut said they were his daughters... not his lovers D: You messed up MC!

btw, It looked for a panel that Iron budda was reaching into his pants ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Same, for the updates and also for the uniform (and wtf, what'd happen if one of the two girls died and the body couldn't be retrieved? No more fleet admiral? Or could they have another one made?)

Wnf

Dex-chan lover
hey man good luck on the job search, and finals/projects, translations should always take a back seat to these things.

Thank you a lot for the rapid uploads. School definitely comes first though.
Hope you continue translating this when you have free time again!

The uniform looks awesome. I'm glad you were able to get to the reveal, that would have be frustrating. Hope all your personal stuff works out!

Dex-chan lover
Man that traditional sketch looks god damn adorable. And take your time Allen, you spoil us enough with all this.

Group Leader
That collar looks impractical. How can anyone hear him when he talks?

Thanks for all the effort over the past few days, Allen. I’ve really been enjoying this series and I’m very happy that you decided to bring it to us. I look forward to more releases when you have more time, hopefully everything goes well for you!

Thanks Allen, good luck with everything and we'll eagerly await your return.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks, Bro. Mighty work you've done to bring us up to this point. Look forward to future chapters whenever you're ready.

The pure evil of stopping in the hype builder , love it.

Good job with the releases , thank you very much and good luck , i'll wait as long as necessary.

Want to say more but gotta hurry atm. Thanks again for the trans and uploads.

Sad to not see as much, but irl should take priority. And best of luck with your finals and whatnot :)
Looking forward to your return :D

Users who are viewing this thread