Iron Ladies - Ch. 250 - Fleet Admiral Mu is Online

XL

Dex-chan lover
Wow now everyone knows his secret, pfft yeah right not like they'd care anyways 🤣

I kept reading the immortal pills as salted egg for some reason. Good thing you explained it, otherwise I would've really thought he was selling salted eggs.

Oh baby, Yaoye with the panty shot and Evil Dragon reveals all. I believe this might be the first time he truly confessed to Ding Yuan but, it was done indirectly in this circumstance. How she reacts remains to be seen. But, she probably won't like getting called chubby. Despite how she feels about him she is still hesitant to advance their relationship further. I do know that the other women after him are going to be a lot more aggressive now. Even if they do end up together it won't stop other women from trying to become concubines.

Double-page supporter
The ship has sailed. I repeat the ship has sailed. The MC+Ding Yuan ship is heading to the horizon while sinking other ship.

Thanks for the chapter!
Betcha dollars to doughnuts Mu knows he's on camera. That kind of evasive answer is done only when know good chance person speaking about can hear it. Not sure about Sensei knowing but considering how calm she was during fracas with Jukun and able to kick a puppet body I'd say she's either an angel, got some cybernetic parts, or part alien. Nice to see author properly labelled the reporters as paparazzi rather than press considering they're more concerned getting rep and viewers rather than the fact they're invading Mu's privacy, revealing to enemies where he is, and don't care at all about either as long as get scoop.

Users who are viewing this thread