Iron Ladies - Ch. 244 - Fleet Admiral Mu, Student Mu

Woah. Just realized Princess Pleiades is in combat fatigues. She may have turned into angel and joined Beiyang. Wishful thinking but, possible.

The kid has similar personality issues to the bad guys' , he also shows some traits of being a second gen, albeit not super rich nor military, plus the effects of being young and sheltered.

@icarushector, I think getting a "like father, like son" would probably be a more useful slap in the face for him.

@MaxReboBand, remember that only an handful of people know who she is... but I wouldn't be surprised if she chose that path, if just because it would damage her "marriageableness".

Himiko should leave that stupid family, the father and the son does not love her. And is this teacher part of the harem?

Fed-Kun's army
I agree with some of the comments written here.

Himiko should just transform in front of that brat and then ghost him.

Imagine getting an argument in a classroom and called a person from another race savage lol.

He said military budget should be spent on schools but then he said to her that she deserve that school bombing.

Wtf, is author intentionally write him as hypocrite or is it bad writing after all?

Translator-kun, how did you read my mind? I was legit about to complain about Himiko's stepson and read your note 🤯

Prime example of people who only have book knowledge and no real life experience. It’s easy to spout all these shit inside a controlled environment.

Dex-chan lover
her idiotic step son surely knows how to disrespect all the ppl who give their lives so he can live in safety, free to spout all that BS about how killing is wrong, while cheering for a killing machine, disguised as his step mother.....

Users who are viewing this thread