Iron Ladies - Ch. 145 - Fleet Admirals are Civil Servants

This dude has been giving his pompous speech for like 3 chapters, glad he calmed down finally.

Dex-chan lover
I imagine the Yumin Chief to preface any comment with "I say, I say!"

Looking forward to the next arc. Thanks.

Will he get the goddesses in his fleet? Snatch Three-legged crow from her family?

Guess we will find out in the next chapter of Chinise Starcraft but with more weird things.

I'm not sure many of you understand what's been going on these past few chapters. This isn't "propaganda" per se, this is a general inspiring his soldiers. Giving them a reason to fight, and something to fight for. Thanks for the upload allen.

Dex-chan lover
this was a really good chapter! Thanks allen! The Beiyang fleet seems unstoppable now. I wonder why the elders approved of such a powerful fleet? I guess because Mu Siyun is trustworthy and talented in politics.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, the manhua itself is,if not exactly propaganda (since it's not really aimed at a foreign audience) extremely chinese-ethnocentric. That's hardly surprising, Japanese manga,novels etc do that all the time too. Puny Asians need make believe to convince themselves of their global importance lul

@orca172 Mu Siyun is letting the soldiers know of past accomplishments. This will give them pride and the drive needed to want to put their lives on the line to try and reach the same heights. Importantly he was letting a race of people that were historically being treated as livestock realize that being born a certain race doesn't define you.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm happy to see those aliens again, I've been curious about all these mysterious non-human traders since we got a glimpse of them on that black market(?) planet, and why they'd be trading with humans despite the whole 'non-humans are livestock' attitude floating around.

Double-page supporter
In 3 chapters all he need to say was... Yeah you can join. Or show me your war face! We didnt need a chinese history lesson.

Users who are viewing this thread