Iron Ladies - Ch. 244 - Fleet Admiral Mu, Student Mu

can they just kill that brat already? so fckin annoying,i keep on skipping that brat's part now

Well at least we know why the author named him "the Pillar". I wonder what will happen if/when the class gets taken hostage by the assassins ...

I Like how the kid is saying its not okay to fight violence with violence, then the red girl says people bombed her school and he's like but you deserved it... what happened to not spending money on fleets.

Fed-Kun's army
This brat is the most pretentious, hypocritical, and racist little brat ever. How's that civil and rational discussion gonna help when they are telling Battle puppets to eat you?

Supporter
Good god that little shit needs a MASSIVE reality check.
At the same time, he sounds like all the little bitches here crying about “ghost guns” and such.

This little shit is so out of touch with reality that it's making me wish he gets attacked to show how wrong He is.

I do indeed hate Himiko's (step?)son, he needs some discipline.
They are really forcing his ignorant views, is this a reference to gender studies classes?

Dex-chan lover
hmmm, I'd settle for Himiko just revealing/getting revealed to her stepson as her angel self. Crushing his fantasies and the realization that he's neglected and been cruel towards his goddess would be far more satisfying than seeing him get pummeled at this point. though the violence is PROBABLY gonna happen eventually since his schtick is hatefully selective pacifism.

The stepson at this point in time is just a young punk that still hasn't learned that theory doesn't really work out all that well in the real world. At some point in time very soon I would guess he will learn words don't mean shit if you can't back them up with something.

Thanks for the chapters!
Wonder if Mu going to ask teacher to join as a strategist too? Hope that Mountain Demon student appears again. She's a spitfire with lots of spunk.
Himiko's kid needs to get out more and see the universe without his safety net. Would love to see his expression if he saw a video of the eldest princess singing from that pic shown. While I agree in an ideal universe talking out differences and settling things peacefully would be great, but unfortunately most people are corrupt and self-serving to one degree or another. The Admiral Mu painted on the ship's deck enjoyed bullying the angels while abusing and hiding behind his authority. Murdered them and sold parts of their body to line his pocket and if any of their family or friends raised a protest made them disappear too. Emperor Ditu considers commoners as fodder for his beast puppets, uses his own family as chess pieces, bullied and treated 3 Legged Crow like slaves to pamper his ego while lauding himself for giving them funds and threatening everyone else off from sponsoring them. Both only cared about being obeyed, having their will followed unquestioningly, considered morals and talking rather than ordering a weakness, and considered themselves the supreme good having to deal with foolish others who are too stupid to see their vision. Only talking they'd be interested in is them giving orders and the other side saying Yes, sir! That or ordering their forces to open fire on the other on a whim.
As for his comments on the Mountain Demons deserving what happened to them that's stating a big double standard. According to his arguments Ditu should have talked things over peacefully once the Mountain Demons attacked. Yet he essentially says that it was ok for Ditu to destroy their important Divine Tree and commit genocide on the Mountain Demons just because Ditu is civilized while the Mountain Demons are barbaric and uncivilized. Frankly based on what seen of Ditu so far wouldn't be surprised if Emperor Ditu wanted special furniture made from the tree on a whim and/or wanted an excuse to wipe them out and claim their territory just because he wanted it.

I don't understand why everyone hates the kid. I pity him. he's obviously heavily brain-damaged, and likely wasn't very smart to begin with anyway. I mean, the dipshit couldn't see that his step mom was his
celebrity crush of a couple years with her hair up.

Don't MOCK THE KID .
THESE ARE THE F@CKERS WE'RE RAISING UP .
THEY ARE CALLED
→>>>> LIBERALS AND SECULARS ←<<<

Double-page supporter
indeed most of us can't stand the brat. Thanks as always Allen!

Hi man, yeah the kid is dum. Allen tanks for the chapter . I wanted to say that i dont why i love so much this manga but keep it up man, hope i cant see mu using his brain to get that girl in love if him ( you know that pink hair girl if that bad ass attitude xD ).

Dex-chan lover
Why are all you peeps getting derailed by the sideshow shit? FOCUS! Mu needs to recruit hot teacher & red demon girl to further the Beiyang Diversity Drive. Eldest Princess needs more back-up singers & dancers for the non-stop waifu party going down on the Beiyang main ship.

Users who are viewing this thread