Iron Ladies - Ch. 244 - Fleet Admiral Mu, Student Mu

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update~
For those saying the kid needs to learn the hard way, you are wrong. He needs to get chomped and died because nothing can cure idiocy better than death.

The kid is doesn't know about reality of the world. Even he doesn't realize his stepmom is Himiko, his lovely idol. His room full of Himiko's merchandise.

Dex-chan lover
Not really that mad at the step-son, it's the nature of conflicts to bring out a multitude of characters on all sides

himikos stepson is such a tool, believes in his everyone has morals bullcrap, seeing how in theire universe they literally terraform living planets for resources and wage war with other fleets and high intelligence races i swear its like his ass is on his face. you cant be in college and be this blind sided. man he speaks for having talks and negotiations but he also dismays the red horned girls acceptance into their society and still calls them primitive. freaken tool, i say himiko and her step son are my least favorite characters rn

Dex-chan lover
Lul you are all so mad about the kid. 🤣 He is on the best way to replace the professor (before reconsideration) and the other trashtalker (with glasses).

Dex-chan lover
wow, that kid, maximum douche levels. "We should all be civilized and talk, but you're all uncivilized so we don't need to talk to you"

Dex-chan lover
the brat is the type that will get very, veeeery twisted when he got his eureka moment

Dex-chan lover
oh damn, this kid is racist. Talks all high about "Civilized" when he slam a fact with racial rebuttal. The irony... nice double standard right there buddy, appreciate it.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Himiko's son is beta cuck "dropped on the head baby", when shtf he's gonna piss and shit himself, then jump off a building. He's the typical person who acts all high and mighty on a normal day but when face with difficult situation would crack first.

Can't wait to see that in future chapter.

VIP
@AngleBoi7 I never liked naruto (series) and never will as naruto's personality is such a turn off. It's why I never wanted to fully watch/read the series, but I ended up doing so to see what all the hype is about.

How can someone be this stupid. He tries taking the moral high ground while being a racist shitbag.

Aggregator gang
Well, the biggest problem with that kid, is that his taste is shit when it comes to real art.

ttwKpsT.png

Dex-chan lover
Someone should just punch him in the face and tell him to talk it out. Punch him again when he tries to open his mouth. Repeat until the stupid is beaten out of him.

I had a bit of sympathy for him when I thought he was just ignorant and naive. No more. Not since he looked a girl right in the eye and told her her people deserved to be massacred for not following arbitrary standards of "civilization" while pretending to follow morals.

Dex-chan lover
Guys like Himiko's stepson are the ones who go biking/hitchiking across the world to "prove" that humans are "good" and get murdered for it.

> get son on the pr team
> let him spout his ideas
> people see the other side for the braindead morons they are
> people flock to your side

drunk loli cameo

Users who are viewing this thread