Isekai Apocalypse MYNOGHRA ~The Conquest of the World Starts With the Civilization of Ruin~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.1 - When the World's Cataclysm is Sowed

All i can say is *inhale* THAT'S WHAT YOU FCKING GET YOU IDIOT BRAIN DEAD DOG SHITTTTT!!!!!! *exhale*

no for real he really deserves it tho

It's OP but ... we know there's many Hero character like her exist and will exist so ... he he (if it's just original world without *spoiler* i guess the world would eventually destroyed just because they exist)

Dex-chan lover
MC made the right choice in killing these guys off. If they're all single-minded like the zealots here, they could do a lot worse if they managed to flee.

Also the witch's ability, dayum. Gotta feed her with all that experience.

@grim5000 @SaintNero Yeah they’re pretty much just going to be taking a knife attached to a baseball bat to the back of the head by the time the main characters come out with their extremely strong and skilled soldiers due to not getting their information updates on time with the delay as well as the threats around them.

Fed-Kun's army
"He died due to your shortsighted-
ness"
Well she just called it, but I doubt he would learn his lesson unless he thinks about it again more carefully

Dex-chan lover
@um3i There might be limitations, such as she only gains them during the battle or limited amount of slots.

Dex-chan lover
I hope he will survive and kill this fucking witch. Death to witch! ! !

Dex-chan lover
I think I've changed my mind about that little prick. Don't kill him, and let him spread the tale of what happened there, ingrained in him forever that it was all his fault. Traumatize him to the point he can never wield a sword again, without soiling himself and turning into a gibbering mess. Break him completely.

This is gonna be a great story! Do the gods of the human and elf civilizations also have a physical existence? Are they transmigrators as well?

Users who are viewing this thread