Isekai Apocalypse MYNOGHRA ~The Conquest of the World Starts With the Civilization of Ruin~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.1 - When the World's Cataclysm is Sowed

Well that's because you are stupid hahaha. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Well...It's on them, for waking up and choosing violence... but seriously if I were playing that game I would choose the evil faction as well, goodie goodies are boring.

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling he will escape, somehow. It's a good lead-up to the typical isekai dick-stroking with this guy reporting to the king, all traumatized and dying, about the terrifying MC faction.

I bet he's going to get a lucky hit in, just to realize it did jackshit and there was no chance to begin with

lol. Big oof to this guy. Gets his whole team killed, and even accused the guy who was worrying about someone elses family of bad things..
oof.

Dex-chan lover
This dude was f*cked from the beginning should of left but noooo had to get everybody killed offed good job

Contributor
"How does it feel to know that they all died because of you?"

Dex-chan lover
the bane of compassionate leader who thinks about the well beings of his subordinates while said subordinates only shit talks to him and only cares for themself

Dex-chan lover
And this "Witch" isn't even the strongest minion. She's like a secretary to the "Player"... the one who usually says, "King why don't you roll the limited gacha today~! Tehe~!" whenever Player logs in to the game.

Dex-chan lover
If the story goes the 'MC is good, the underling do all the dirty work' route, there's a chance MC could resurrect the killed Verdel as a unit under his control... but we'll see...

Fed-Kun's army
I guess we finally have an idea of why the MC described her as a hero unit that's a growth type, weaker at the start (on the hero unit strength scale) but with crazy late game potential.

Users who are viewing this thread