Isekai Craft Gurashi ~Jiyuu Kimama na Seisan Shoku no Honobono Slow Life~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
What's wrong with being concerned about falling behind in your studies? Seems like a perfectly normal concern.

Pretty sure what they say about that magic lesson is from the perspective of the other two. It's a bunch of words that say very little. Except the part about the particles.

Can't even have a window open while it rains without getting sick. This Japanese sickness...

Yeah, I could see that self doubt coming with how she couldn't even take credit for teaching magic theory, and that's from being self taught.

You might eventually even be Best Girl.
But she already is.

Dex-chan lover
I get feeling that way, as a teenager; there is stuff you just Don't Know until you've lived long enough to endure (or live through) the times that teach you the lessons, a direction, and mechanisms of self care.

So... I get Liz having an issue like this.
(Wow, do I ever get it)

So, please tell me, what in the actual F is up with Miyabi just... coasting along?!
He knows how important this shit is, both to Liz and to himself!
And he... what? For some asshole reason, he's not mentioning to her that she needs to step up; he doesn't say a fucking thing about the report they worked on, to maybe help her look at things differently; he's just... silent.

I mean... after bragging about how cool and heroic he is by demanding that he work for free (or at least refusing as much money as he possibly can), and refusing to admit the truth of his deeds in favor of Liz taking equal credit?
After all that, she is absolutely going to look to him for assistance, and consider him a friend; she is totally the closest thing he has to a friend (and although isekai MC's tend to be written as sociopaths for some reason, he's not too bad).

He should be helping her, to say the least; the behavior in this chapter really feels like a social betrayal.

Like... gross and maybe creepy; especially with the constant undertone of "girls are less than boys" the author has going on.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Don't be too ecstatic about learning Schultz's magic attribute theory. It will only help you clear a single academy exam, but in practical matters, it won't help you a bit. You will never need it in life after graduating. It's one of those things.

Users who are viewing this thread