Isekai Craft Gurashi ~Jiyuu Kimama na Seisan Shoku no Honobono Slow Life~ - Ch. 28.1

Group Leader
"す translate to Vinegar", i am dying:lul:.
Sfx are just sound mimicking what is happening, in this case would probably be "reach".
There exist website to check sfx meaning, well doubt you care with the amount of effort you did put in ( from the few page i looked at at least ).

Dex-chan lover
Dude you should atleast follow Cat MTL's work and learn how to rewrite the prose from translation results. Also, put your raws in Waifu2x or something, this is some ass resolution.

Aggregator gang
barely got what was going on here. also: don't let a loli catgirl into your bed, you'll get bonked by your harem.

Fed-Kun's army
MTL is fine with proper PR. Good TS would be nicer to have. Same as RAW..
Thanks for your work, I hope it get better. Don't give up.
No, no ,no please DO NOT encourage him! This guy's a serial offender, he's not here to improve. He is here to make us suffer, just look at his releases. He is the fist of the machine, hitting you in the face forever!

Dex-chan lover
This is a huge disappointment.

One can argue that smooth language is a luxury that, while greatly enhances the experience, is not strictly necessary to understand the story. This is especially true on Manga media which illustrations is a part of storytelling.

On that logic, I appreciate various teams that used machine translate to compensate their shortcomings and provide enjoyable stories.

This chapter IS NOT the case. Flaw of MTL was laid bare. No efforts nor explanation at telling a story to be seen. Not even an excuse given. This chapter is worse than mistranslation, or, arguably, even made up translation. This is just text changing for the sake of having English words instead of Japanese characters.

I suspect that this is just an assigned work outsourced to uncaring translator, who submitting their works just for their fee. Even their managers didn't care. This is not something I believe deserves a place on this site. I thought there were some screening for the new uploader? It's seems this one has to be reevaluate.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Thos is an disappointment.

One can argue that smooth language is a luxury that, while greatly enhances the experience, is not strictly necessary to understand the story. This is especially true on Manga media which illustrations is a part of storytelling.

On that logic, I appreciate teams that used machine translate to compensate their shortcomings and provide enjoyable stories.

This chapter IS NOT the case. Flaw of MTL was laid bare. No efforts nor explanation at telling a story to be seen. Not even an excuse. This chapter is worse than mistranslation, or, arguably, even made up translation. This is just text changing for the sake of having English words instead of Japanese characters.

I suspect that this is just an assigned work outsourced to uncaring translator, who submitting their works just for their fee. Even their managers didn't care. This is not something I believe deserves a place on this site. I thought there were some screening for the new uploader? It's seems this one has to be reevaluate.
Fee? No way, right? I mean, I've no idea why this guy insists on shitposting, but there's no one alive that would actually pay for this, surely. It would be such an insulting proposition, that I'd rather go to court...

Dex-chan lover
I’m not entirely against mtl, I’ve seen some good ones. But if you’re going to lower the translation quality, at least increase the quality of the redrawing or text spacing to compensate.
I agree while MTL sucks i get it but jesus atleast make the font readable lmao

Contributor
This blatantly snipe,
If the case of Isekai Yururi Kikou, Yes the previous translator group was missing for half year. I have no Complain,...
But IN CASE OF THIS MANGA AND ISEKAI YAKKYOKU, THIS CLEARLY SNIPING, THE GROUP IS ACTIVE, AND THIS FCKER JUST BLEED OUR EYES,

Users who are viewing this thread