Isekai Craft Gurashi ~Jiyuu Kimama na Seisan Shoku no Honobono Slow Life~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
I really love this story. Even with all the comedy, there's so much heart in it.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, his reaction is appropriate.

Hindsight is 20/20. If you have the memory.

I like him pointing out her actual flaw, which is her pointing out her own so-called flaws.

"Isn't this kind of cringe?"
Well, yes, but you deserve that for looking down on yourself too much.

"You're gonna give them more weird ideas like this!"
I think she's giving them the right idea.

From what i heard regarding the Web Novel plot, it seems that MC ends up becoming a Father-like figure to her, with no romance between the two.
That's just weird. They have far better chemistry as equals.

Why is the goofy duke feeling oddly cool and handsome. My brain is confused.
What's odd about it?

Dex-chan lover
The thing is, Love is Love, be it romantic or familial.
And Goddess of Love should rule all forms of Love.
I guess that’s totally true. The story started with a proposal so I had that in mind, but I guess it doesn’t matter as long as he‘s happy.

Dex-chan lover
And the Duke would never find that secret, even if he look for it to the end of the world

Dex-chan lover
catto doesn't join their party? and dang the duke looks like fgo moriarty at the end

Double-page supporter
Accidentally just binged and VA'd the whole thing to myself, including giving the duke a crappy french accent. Holy, this manga is so good and three-dimensional. I don't think I've read a manga that sucked me into the characters this much since, like, Konosuba. Crazy stuff.
Perfect translator for this too, I'm sure it's incredibly hard to translate some of this stuff and it's all done so perfectly in regards to the original meaning and still being human. God bless your work, man.

Dex-chan lover
From what i heard regarding the Web Novel plot, it seems that MC ends up becoming a Father-like figure to her, with no romance between the two.

Hope that's not the case with the Light Novel & the Manga.
mark this as a spoiler if it contains matieral not yet covered in the manga but is from the source material

Dex-chan lover
Re that last line on the credits page: All I I could think was, "Jojo slash fiction? in MY crafter isekai manga? It's more likely than you'd think!"

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :hearts: :bocchiwave: :headpat: :salute: :hearts::aquadrink::wooow:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
Please continue ~!!
This must not be stopped. The art style is crazy good. And they story is getting good as well.

Fed-Kun's army
From what i heard regarding the Web Novel plot,
it seems that MC ends up becoming a Father-like figure to her, with no romance between the two.

Hope that's not the case with the Light Novel & the Manga.
Honestly the weirdest one was the
maid seeing him as a father figure cause she even asked if she could call him father.
I was like 'woah those are inside thoughts'. See him as a father figure and actually calling him that, considering the actual physical age gap, is just wrong.

(I'm assuming the gap between his physical age and her age aren't that far apart.)

Fed-Kun's army
As for relationship aspects, I think the reason MC doesn't have any interest in it is because he was a office worker in his previous life, and played the vr game as a crafter during his off hours, in which he created various stuff which ended up becoming landmark for confessions and flirting by other vr players, leaving MC dry.
I'm ok with an MC not getting romantically involved with women or having a harem. It seems she has some baggage and maybe MC does not feel ready to commit or that he can provide that level of support. Also he has some top notch talent, so maybe he should hold out for either a title or marrying into a very rich family.
In the first chapter of the manga he dreams of building a house and spending time with "family". It shows what I would assume would be his ideal wife and child. I'm not saying he should end up with Liz or any of the girls just introduced but I'd feel bad for the guy if he didn't get someone. I would be okay if it was just a side note in the epilogue with this manga since it's not centered around romance though I will always welcome them showing small glimpses of the relationship throughout.

Also second the no harem part. Harems are just accessories for the MC and add nothing to a story while taking away all personality from the girls and doesn't bother to build chemistry. It's always obsessive instalove with a mix of inferiority. Reverse harems have similar problems and they both just drive me insane.

And of course, not all stories need romance. Ultimately, it'll be whatever the author wants. Just feel bad since he seems to want it.

Dex-chan lover
In the first chapter of the manga he dreams of building a house and spending time with "family". It shows what I would assume would be his ideal wife and child. I'm not saying he should end up with Liz or any of the girls just introduced but I'd feel bad for the guy if he didn't get someone. I would be okay if it was just a side note in the epilogue with this manga since it's not centered around romance though I will always welcome them showing small glimpses of the relationship throughout.

Also second the no harem part. Harems are just accessories for the MC and add nothing to a story while taking away all personality from the girls and doesn't bother to build chemistry. It's always obsessive instalove with a mix of inferiority. Reverse harems have similar problems and they both just drive me insane.

And of course, not all stories need romance. Ultimately, it'll be whatever the author wants. Just feel bad since he seems to want it.

You know, the problem with these being monthly is after a while you forget the first chapter. Granted, having an MC change his dreams because of new prospects in life would also make for some good storytelling too.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, that page where the parents cried after turning their back was such a feel. They're still reluctant, but realized that Liz needs to leave their nest.
Man, I feel sad for Red Cliff, they just wanted to be with their friend's daughter to take care of her, but at the same time she needs to be alone so she can grow as a person. I really like them.
Yeah, that's the issue. They wanted to protect their friend's daughter, but they kept looking at her as the kid from back then. They failed to notice that she has grown up and has new desires and worries.
I'm glad they finally realized and separated on a good note.

Users who are viewing this thread