Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~

@xuoh Same here.
But i couldn't help be bothered by how predictive it is , i would've liked it much more if I were new to this and didn't know the tropes.

another isekai trash that the MC conveniently got EVERYTHING handed on silver platter. He deserve all these bcos he lived shitty live in IRL.

Art is ok-ish good but with shit-trash-tier story, promising at start but only lasted for few pages.

Dropped. Better waste time reading other isekai trash.

I dont mind the mc gets everything handed to him but motherfucker he is annoying. Dont expect any realistic interactions in this book and youll enjoy it

I saw all the comments about the "tropes", though that's what makes it perfect when it's mixed with the twist of being able to go back and forth. He suddenly has everything and needs to adjust and this is what makes it so fun to read! It gives a feel of realism with the bullying and everything with the scars on the MC's mind and body, so people who have gone through similar trauma could relate.

Hey guys great news, chapter 6 raw already come out
https://loveheaven.net/read-isekai-de-cheat-skill-wo-te-ni-shita-ore-wa-genjitsu-sekai-wo-mo-musou-suru-level-up-wa-jinsei-wo-kaeta-manga-raw-chapter-6.html

To be fair, this makes me want to be kind to others, do some exercise to be in good shape and learn how to fight to know how to protect myselfs and others around me lol
Being delusional here

Everyone who wants the shitty siblings to burn to ashes, raise their hand.
*Raise

Hmmm idk, this feels too fast paced
Somehow this manga reminds me of solo leveling but the relationship buildup is too fast

But so far its good

Users who are viewing this thread