Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
I wanna see what it's like when he gets SWATTED.
One would not be swatted if the police are also listeners and would be "on break" whenever on aire. Swatters always choose live airing time cause they want that to be aired live.

That also goes for criminal elements if they choose to call them. Kinda like the phenomena where crime level is down whenever Pacquiao's live match is on or a new dragon ball episode was airing in latin america.

If they call an assassin and .......oh wait that already happened.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I almost forgot that this is a comedy with yanderes in them. :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
Our poor MC will never be able to have a wife, the yanderes will never allow a sharing lol

Dex-chan lover
The fact that this fan behavior isnt an exaggeration is so funny. Kanata is in a trouble of his own creation.

Dex-chan lover
He has the power to turn any woman into a waterballoon that explodes on command. Truly what a mystical and unstoppable power. Guess Mira blabbed, now these two are both jealous and angry. Guess he’s gotta give them some too now, they won’t take “wait for the next stream” for an answer either. If he does it in front of the whole family he might just awaken something in the kids, as well as the king and queen.

So let’s try not to do that… oh yeah the Goddesses are watching, so the next stream might end with them creating another great flood… it won’t be water though.

the most shocking thing that might happen is someone actually liking him a normal to reasonable amount haha everyone either hates him or loves him and if they seem casual about it they're just waiting for their 0-100 moment. not that i mind this shit is hilarious.
also peoples comments about the series are often funny as heck too yet still pretty on point.

who wants to bet queen is getting a replica of that mask maid for hubby and her during after hours. and probably a magic voice changer of some kind bwahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread