Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
He has parents? Why didn't I think of that? :huh:
2a9.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I was expecting the girls to come prepared with special lingerie but looks like it may have been better to prepare extra underwear after that ASMR experiment. Whelp Kanata’s cult will spring into action & race to meet the in laws. That demon is going to regret picking that town out of all the towns in that region. Thanks for the translations.

Edit: Forgot to mention but it be really hilarious if his parents are immune to his streams & be the only rational people on the planet.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
Oh lol his parents exist. But did this guy really not know much about ASMR? I thought he'd know it's weird and somewhat lewd too.
Let's just hope he doesn't do BFE and the like.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I really thought this is one of those isekais where the MC just popped in to the other world but he does have biological parents after all.
Hmmm, if his parents got attacked, maybe Kanata will take a full-offensive approach and use his infinite mana to pulverize the maverick demon (or funny enough, use his ASMR on it, probably super effective)

Users who are viewing this thread