Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Oh
you know reading the WN i never expectede his mom to be That Buff lmao
Lady seems like she could just piledriver the demon yo

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting the girls to come prepared with special lingerie but looks like it may have been better to prepare extra underwear after that ASMR experiment. Whelp Kanata’s cult will spring into action & race to meet the in laws. That demon is going to regret picking that town out of all the towns in that region. Thanks for the translations.

Edit: Forgot to mention but it be really hilarious if his parents are immune to his streams & be the only rational people on the planet.
Three things I wanna say to you:

1. You're absolutely f'ing right
2. Again, you're right his parents ARE immune, kinda. At the very least, they're more fair-weather fans compared to literally everyone else
3. Why is it that whenever I check the comments on a page you're always there?

Dex-chan lover
Once again, this artist makes this story even better as a manga adaptation than as the original WN. Goddammit, Iyomine needs a raise and a half.

Supporter
I bet that demon gonna be somekind of die hard fan who doxxed his home address via some means just to "See? I'm better than your usual fan, I even visited (attacked) lord streamer's hometown)

consider how the troupe is ? I'd be real surprised if it's actually your usual village raid.

Dex-chan lover
Kanata: Speaks softly on mic
The girls:
DAMNIT-STOP-BEING-SO-CUTE.jpg
Sauce?

Dex-chan lover
Did they cu- I mean, come?
the short answer to that is yes
His way of doing ASMR, "Sending voices directly into the brain", say like that it's dangerously close to brainwash.
oh boy.....

yup that is the simple way to say it since mira our dear assassin use it against the enemy assassin basically turning her in to another supporter
but basically the asmr only work for those who like or just neutral to our mc if they have a strong hate they can withstand it

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread