Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Supporter
“You should end slavery”

“Okay”

ends slavery in two panels

Impeccable writing

You'd think that would make waves in the country and expose who the Nameless princess is to the streamer lol.

But that would make too much sense in this story where everyone must find out about each other after many many chapters lol.

Double-page supporter
Reading through all of those comments left me wondering one particular thing:
How many of you are watching political activist streamers trying to change the world all day?
I'll stick to entertainment streamers, thank you very much...

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if the Demon King was in the chat the whole time just because he has literally nothing better to do.
20 bucks says the demon king is the horned chick we saw at the end of chapter 1...and the one that superchat at the end of his stream this time.

Group Leader
How can you all cry so much about this slavery shit? They abolished the slavery system in the manga, no idea what happened in the WN and it doesn't matter. There is nothing with the TL, it said "abolished ... no more suffering slaves after this shit," are there still slaves who don't suffer, I don't know, nothing was mentioned, can there still be slaves without a slavery system, I don't know, nothing was mentioned as well, but certainly sounds hard. Why would it even matter to begin with? Cause it doesn't fit into your world construction of this dude streaming in a different world and getting all the yandere chicks?

this is a really funny twist on the isekai protag. hopefully it doesn't turn into the regular isekai harem sludge we get too often.

Dex-chan lover
slavery sure is bad but i always imagine that enslaved people in medieval fantasy manga are actually convict, serial killer, corrupt politician, etc

i always would like to see mc/heroine got surprised to learn that after trying busting out slave caravan

Dex-chan lover
"but what to do with slavery???" "just ban it LOL"
Man i already heard that one! Like how britain lead to monarchy being demolished in brazil cuz they forced them to abolish slavery. Or how USA split in half when attempting to ban slavery. Or how britain only banned slavery cuz USA left the union, thus taking most of the slaveowner's power with them!
Not quite comparable as in this fantasy world, slavery was already illegal. The common person has no reason to side with immoral slave owners. Nobles who partake in the trade will not have popular support, and can only revolt with their personal guard.

Dex-chan lover
Not quite comparable as in this fantasy world, slavery was already illegal. The common person has no reason to side with immoral slave owners. Nobles who partake in the trade will not have popular support, and can only revolt with their personal guard.
"slavery was already illegal" then why didn't the princess guard just slaughter everyone in there on her command? Also the elite in brazil did revolt without any support from non elites, so it is comparable.

Dex-chan lover
"slavery was already illegal" then why didn't the princess guard just slaughter everyone in there on her command? Also the elite in brazil did revolt without any support from non elites, so it is comparable.
She wasn't into violence I guess. Either way, she was a kid who didn't know what to do. She needed a radio host to inspire her. In the end, she chose politics, policy, and activism.

Any elite and specifically nobles aren't quite the same. These nobles swore allegiance and allowed a policy that outlaws slavery. On paper and in public, they are against slavery. And besides, they have to be neck-deep into it - like running an industry on slave labor. It wouldn't be easy to hide that (it's illegal, so it has to be hidden). I don't think there would be entire clans who would be against an amendment to an existing policy they all agreed on and there is much more to lose from revolting.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if the Demon King was in the chat the whole time just because he has literally nothing better to do.
I mean she's literally in the art cover. So I guess she pretty much listens to his stream.

Dex-chan lover
this is a yandere rom-com (?)
so why's everyone going off on this weird ass slavery tangent (especially since this is quite common for isekai anyway)? that's just a plot device in this manga and already fullfilled its purpose. and slavery has been abolished in chapter 2. so there's that and everything's peachy. just focus on the main story lol

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't he reincarnated into this world? How come he doesn't know about important general knowledge like e.g. well known taboos?

Users who are viewing this thread