Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken

Tha manga is all right but I want them to call him haishin rather than streamer like the novel

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, read through the first two chapters and already can't wait for more..
This gon'be guuuuuud.

Aggregator gang
ohhh nyoooo streamer man gonna get his cheeks railed by those maniacs :notlikethis: that shouldve been me, its not fair

Mid so far (ch.4), but maybe there's potential. Let's see where the author goes with this pitch. At least, the common pattern of each girl being relatively OP / high-standing in their domain looks like a red flag, leaning into "power fantasy" when the appeal is "modern culture in antiquated world". Still just chapter 4 though.

I'm not the type of who guy who watches streamers but I feel like I seen people like this 💀 greed and lust for something is really dangerous..

Group Leader
Very cringe ngl. The parts where the mc streams isn't interesting, funny, or realistic. The mc is written like he's this fantasy depiction of what a popular streamer is by someone who has never watched a single popular streamer. Is he the only streamer in existence? Has he monopolized the streaming market so that he's the only person the people of this world can watch? I cant think of any other reason people would want to watch this absolutely uninteresting and mundane specimen of a human being.

And on top of that there's like every generic power fantasy trope imaginable here. The mc is super powerful, the voice of absolute logic and justice, bullied at school for his commoner status, and has every woman in the world falling for him, apparently. I don't want to read this any further than I already have. One chapter was enough to burn a hole through my eye straight through the back of my skull.

1/10

Last edited:
So this guy isn't so much streaming as he's doing a Q&A podcast. Where he just accepts questions from chat and screams at them?

... My spidey senses are telling me this crow character, is also a female yandere of mc and accepted just so she can find him LMAO.

Users who are viewing this thread