Isekai de Kojiin wo Hiraita kedo, Naze ka Darehitori Sudatou to Shinai Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Shopping

Double-page supporter
@Tych Wouldn't this really depend on what age was considered "Adult" in this universe. In this time period, something like 14 or 16 should be considered adult, not 18 or 21.

Also anyone who has ever run in a guild knows how important the support classes are. Finding a good healer is harder than finding a good tank or DPS in most games and they are appreciated much more.

Dex-chan lover
@degenerateafro

true in some societies the age of adulthood is varied toward around 18-21 but there is a truth about more primal or less advanced societies where it is generally regarded that a child becomes an adult at around the time they can produce offspring given that the world they are in is something like a medieval level society the age of adulthood would be around 13-15 hence my response also even if it is another world manga that is a general troupe most authors do and that keeps societal norms from our world in line with another world equivocals

also to your second line, while it is true that support classes are valued for there power to keep frontline casualties to a minimum the king summoned "heroes" from another world, of course, he is expecting them all to possess OP abilities and the fact that no one knows exactly what his ability was didn't help all they could tell was it was a support class type not specifically what it did or could do so yeah king in his arrogance labeled him a failure and wanted to get rid of him

Dex-chan lover
Is everyone in this world pedo's, the girl's height and body structure keeps changing so I really can't grasp how old she is but it's definitely under 13.

Also it seems the king is implying he can send him back whenever so why not immediately instead of casting him out like an asshole.

Dex-chan lover
How does a retard makes as king?
How can support skills be usefull? How can SUPPORT skills be usefull?
IDK, it's not like they are the line between victory and defeat anyway, right?

Dex-chan lover
@ultimatehaki
You do realize that the natural age for starting to be attractive is around 14 right?
The only reason our society view the need to have an age of 18 is because of moral reasons not natural ones.

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan I never said she wasn’t attractive, she is certainly cute but that doesn’t make those guys not pedo’s

Dex-chan lover
@ ultimatehaki
By definition if she is 13+ it does...

Dex-chan lover
@Dezaki Because support classes don't generally have the ability to do stupidly badass things on their own since they're, ya'know, support classes (unless you've got some healtank sumbitch), which means they can only really shine in parties, which means a larger cast to share the limelight with. Broadly speaking, isekai stories are essentially wish fulfillment and pure escapism for overly stressed young men, so the idea is to have a teenage protagonist that they can slip into the shoes of and imagine themselves doing these super awesome things that win them a bevy of beautiful babes with little effort. Hence, you get OP protagonists that can do anything, casually pick up a harem by breathing in a world where polygamy is normal, and never really face much in the way of difficulties.

Isekai also serves the same purpose for their writers, as well, since they're most often the same target audience: stressed out, overworked young men who contribute to something like 70% of the country's suicide statistics. Who wouldn't want to escape to a world where everything's easy and you don't actually have to muster up the courage to so much as speak to a girl when they just surround you for being awesome?

@ultimatehaki The king's not sending him back immediately for the plain and simple reason that he can't. This is just speculation, by the by, but in the vast majority of isekai, getting summoned is a one-way trip no matter how much the MC searches for a way home; this is doubly so when it's actual reincarnation, although it wouldn't surprise me if summoning worked akin to the theories on teleportation (that is, your body is broken down, transported, and then reconstructed; sure, you're a perfect copy in every way, but in essence, you die during the process).

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan by definition of what? You don’t even know what the age of adulthood is in this world (most likely 15) but even then it was already stated that she is a child. So by definition he’s a pedo.

Dex-chan lover
As much as we meme and joke around let's get serious for a minute. Seriously trying to pick up a little kid? That's just pathetic. Most likely his penis is too small or his confidence is too low for a real woman. Let's hope that's all it is and not the fact that he is trying to get the pussy while it's still fresh and untouched. If that was the case that would be creepy as fuck.

And for those people that say age doesn't matter it's about love. I'll tell you that is not loving and.
TuUMBv5.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@ultimatehaki
No, since pedo is connected to development stage, by definition infant (5-13 yo).
You asked by what definition, right? But what definition of what? All I said is that biologically at 14 yo the female start to become attractive to males as she start to present caractristics that represent fertility and that society puts it at 18 for moral reasons, most societies at least and even those that have age of consent laws will, for the most part, punish someone over 18 if they show attraction to someone else under 18.
To say someone is a child means virtually nothing, it could be talking about the person behaviour or age, wich would include eveyone under 18 usually.
Lastly I never argued that the guy was not what we would consider a pedophile by legal standarts, I was just explaining why that would not be weird or seem as wrong given the time period the setting is given to happen.

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan you're the one who said "by definition" in your previous post so I'm asking you by definition of what. And you went way off topic, I didn't ask when do females start looking attractive, I didn't ask if it's weird that she's getting hit on, I didn't ask for your sociological musings on morals.

I just said by law she's a child so by law he's a pedo.

Dex-chan lover
@ultimatehaki
The definition of pedophilia is atraction to prepubescent child, wich means lower than 13 yo as over 13 they have gonne over the prepubescent stage.
In the last response I used the legal definition wich is not the definition of the term "pedo" but the how it is viwed by the law.

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan we haven't been given any info on when adulthood is but it's usually 15 for these isekai stories and if that's the case then she's 12. Very much still a prepubescent.

Dex-chan lover
@ultimatehaki
I was going to say that she doesn't look 12 but this is a manga and looks means nothing but in some chapter after this one the MC says she will be an adult by them and I supose you are taking she is 12 because of that given how likely it is that one is seen as an adult at 15 in that world but since it's the MC that is saying that I will play devil's advocate and say he sees an adult being someone age 18 and say she is likely 15 right now, she does have breasts right now after all.

Users who are viewing this thread