Isekai de Kojiin wo Hiraita kedo, Naze ka Darehitori Sudatou to Shinai Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Shopping

Dex-chan lover
Thankfully no lame "beastmen are oppressed by humans even though they're obviously fetish-bait" trope.

@Siquall Right? That was putting me off too.

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan
>How does a retard makes as king?
He is obviously the kind of king that cannot win a war without summoning heroes from another world. And he can't even win a war with one such hero - he has to summon a whole class of them.
Probably because he doesn't understand the value of support skills.
30% chance that the demon king who is his opponent is actually a good guy who wins because he manages to draw his people's inherent potential.

About pedophilia, law defines the crime of doing sexual things to a minor (a person that is legally considered subhuman imbecile based on age).
This is very different from psychological condition of pedophilia (defined as exclusive or preferred attraction to prepubescent children).
The most disturbing thing is, apparently children are more likely to be molested by people who aren't pedophiles.
On the good side, not all pedophiles molest children (just like many people on this site probably never molested anybody).

Dex-chan lover
The big guy is obviously trying to woo the male lead, not the cat girl

esp

Why would the other abducted people be laughing about his situation, aren't they being sent to a war? Good ol' isekai logic I guess.

Double-page supporter
"she's with a man"
173ee8942e22ce6f3638d789f47a9b01a2ec25cb86b724df97d61bfe064480a2.png

Banned
"Naomi" ...

I'm guessing that isn't a girl name in Japan... but fuck it, he has a girl name. I'm so pronouncing it the western way too.

Also does EVERYONE want to lewd the loli? The fuck is with this world?

...I came here from Childcare recommendation. So far so good, Can't wait what happens next.

Fed-Kun's army
Number one thing that makes me drop an Isekai is that tose people (kids/teens) who get summoned just accepts that they are summoned to be sent off to war, and they just laugh. Like okay imma fight like in those games and might die. SO FUN!

Second is to simply use game mechanics as an excuse for magic in this new world. (Skills, Levelup, Item storage, a fucking HUD and appraisal. ALWAYS APPRAISAL.)

"I'm really in another world" while visiting a market, while previously having murdered a goblin and living with a beast lady.

Alright then, keep your silliness.

Dex-chan lover
Bald Perv: "You are a cute one, huh? Won't you have lunch with me?"
Masatsugu: "Thank you. I'm flattered, but I'm straight."

Users who are viewing this thread