Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai Shitara Cheat na Yome ga Zoushoku Shimashita: Gainen Kousa no Structure - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Quick question is the demon chick still in slave clothes? Cuz it looks like it.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, she turned into an obsessed yandere!

THATS THE BEST PART

Dex-chan lover
well then
possibilities are heat of the moment in battle spurring such emotions, a monster influencing her, or yandere ara ara personality showing itself

quite a toss up

Aggregator gang
hearts in the eyes only remind me of hentais ;-; (hey that's a pretty good rhyme lmao)

Dex-chan lover
Can somebody get her something to drink? She seemed parched by the end.

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan rare skill means that he made it alone, despite all the willing girls around him. So he just installed it in her, which is still a bit lewd.

Dex-chan lover
@CountryMage TBH, he could have just given it to her. He did sell a skill 'ball' before, no reason to use his unique skill just to hand out skills he already made.

Group Leader
Her combat style reminds me of Maria from Hayate the Combat Butler.

"I'll turn you into trash!"

Dex-chan lover
maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Now isn't the time Aine. That said, the list of things the mc needs to do isn't getting any shorter, and instead is getting longer, and harder.

Dex-chan lover
@CountryMage Sorry, what I meant was that we know he can hand over skills without editing other peoples skills. Meaning, there's no reason for him to 'install' it in Aine. Just make it on himself and hand it over to Aine, no magic orgasm weirdness. This is all a moot point though, since he specifically mentions 'installing' it.😄

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone then you misunderstood my second sentence, and don't remember that Cecyl made similar orgasm sounds, when installing the Demon Language orb (putting the orb into her back). Repeat : Rare means he made it by himself, but he installed it in her, which is still kind of lewd.

Dex-chan lover
@CountryMage Yeah, I know he installed it, and Cecyl's earlier reaction to 'installation'. I'm just saying there was no reason for him to install it, that we know of at least. Other people can learn skills just fine normally, just grab the ball and do it on their own. Maybe it's different for slaves of something, I dunno.

Users who are viewing this thread