Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou o Tsukurou - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Thanks for the update! Wholesome chapter! Oh! If only the demon king and future queen didn't have to lead an entire nation and just stay. Ugh! I mean, it could indeed be recency bias or the fact the DK and Astreas has history together (plus, both are smoking hot. Bless my eyes, dude is ripped!), AND been miraculously wedded by the strongest EX RANK LICH priest and has the god of the underworld himself bless their marriage with bonus witness from an ex rank destruction dragon, saint/hero/head of his own superior nation Kidan, and a mermaid princess. Ugh! This has been a great subplot really, the dynamics among the cast has been fun

Dex-chan lover
The fabric is quite obviously not resistant to physical attacks or they would not have been able to cut it to length to make the clothes from it let alone cut it from the spool.

Dex-chan lover
Wait till night falls and the bridal training will get a bit more real.

😀

Aggregator gang
@SunSun that makes some kind of cense but he practically left his nation when they where individuals plotting to use him, Astres leaving was fine because she was kicked out of her position but here we are talking about the demon lord, he got his girl back and even married her but he is still playing around when he is supposed to have a nation to rule specially since a certain dragon loli throw both nations into chaos.

Fed-Kun's army
this is so slice of life - wholesome

also the Mr. Saturn looking caterpillars are funny lookin

Dex-chan lover
@derpdederp I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but ...

https://www.npr.org/2020/08/02/898255181/cocoon-actor-wilford-brimley-dies-at-85

Double-page supporter
i don't really care for the demon couple, can they disappear already so we can focus on mc and fmc pls

Dex-chan lover
That's it just happy times?
No NTR? No suffering? Nothing??
That's good

Dex-chan lover
MC was such a nice guy.

He was happy for the happiness of others and no NTR.

MC just want to eat sashimi...

Users who are viewing this thread