Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou wo Tsukurou - Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
Black text on dark grey over over detailed line art is hard to read.

Don't believe those dishes are from this world? Well, there's a reason for that. You're in an isekai manga. You will think whatever the MC cooks is better than anything even the gods could cook.

No, the strong doesn't always fight. The strong are confident enough that they don't have to prove themselves.

And the strong doesn't get their ass kicked by a scarecrow.

This is the second time I've seen those threshers in very short time. And I'm not sure I've seen them much or anything before.

Double-page supporter
Appreciate you doing the hard work of translating, but...

Can you please put even a bit of a white outline around your freefloating text? Especially when it's over a dark background, and it makes it near impossible to even read. Also, if it has to be around something important like the mermaid in the first few pages.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! The top panel of page 5 was hard enough to read, but the second panel? If not for the rogue question mark (or maybe something like a P and a period under it???) on the left, I wouldn't have even known there was supposed to be something there. I can't even begin to guess what it said, and that's kinda an important part of reading.

Finally, best girl Kakashi/Kakatsu makes a canon appearance outside of an x.5 chapter! So far, they've only appeared in chapter 6.5, chapter 12.5, and chapter 42.5. At last, as far as I can recall from memory and from skimming.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
1523824059069-black-text.png

I don't know why the text says white text with black outline but shows the inverse. However, pls do us this favour.

Dex-chan lover
oh, i see why she thought she was being called an idiot. the crows were apparently making some sort of onomatopoeia something similar to "ba-caw," which of course would sound close to "baka."
Every time I've seen crows in anime, they are cawing out A-ho, which is still calling the character an idiot, but I always thought it meant it in a ruder way than baka.

Users who are viewing this thread