Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou wo Tsukurou

This is actually pretty fun to read, I enjoyed the subversion of the harem trope by having the two demons get married.
The story isn't anything too special, but I've been enjoying it a lot!

It's so obvious that the author is trying to tease us with harem but ends up not being one...

I genuinely wish they'd show each other some affection, even a kiss, instead of throwing my husband - my wife around.

Im surprised The Demon Lord didnt offer him a wife.. But i can see this happening in the future

Group Leader
Not the average "isekai, random OP skill, guy can't use said skill properly, somehow gets a harem, and beats the demon king" BS. Literally just a guy trying to live a nice wholesome life, except being strong af. Pretty good stuff. Very wholesome. none of the lewd handholding.

@ringo_juusu They played in the sea for a while, and who knows, they might have been doing intense hand-holding and the like when they did.
Damn good manga, wholesome house husband is the best protaganist.

7rK

Group Leader
This is a goddamn MASTERPIECE! Wholesome and relaxing af. It should get serialized.

Opinion of Demon Girl in Recent Chapters
So glad that she isnt gonna join the saints harem and the fact that she is now married makes me feel better about the story like he only got room for plathy that dragon legit just forced her way in even if it was just for food like you didnt need to do that

Fed-Kun's army
i never thought a hero, demon lord, dragon, and mermaid wife would be such a good and interesting manga

Users who are viewing this thread