Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou wo Tsukurou

We I've seen this manga in the front page from time to time, now I curse myself why I never read it earlier! So greeeat, super wholesome. Gonna reread it soon!

Supporter
Simple, cute fluff. The story is simple but not-nonsensical like other "easy-reading" manga.
It's an easy to enjoy manga that won't aggravate you with too much bad plot.

Dex-chan lover
tbh I do hope it progresses with kidan and platy having a kid for the sheer fact the lich will most likely become a super doting grandpa.

Aggregator gang
As an experienced Reader I say this. It's pretty good. The tags and beginning is very misleading. It's Polygamy.

Yes, it's disappointing but in truth, it's a good Harem. I normally hate and detest Polygamies but seeing as the Dragon Goth Girl was made 2# as well, I was a little relief. I'm sure you were too.

MC: I have no problems with him. He's better then a Beta MC and I like how he didn't hesitate to accept her. He thinks about it at least. (I can't say it'll be like this forever, it might change in the future? You never know in novels)
I hate his no kill policy. At least kill someone. The King wanted MC dead or just didn't care about him

Again I'm sad it's polygamy, but hey their are worst trash novels out there. At least this one was given proper thought.

Truth be told it's good and calming to read, and it full of fluff and enough wholesome to make you feel warm.. (Idk what i am talking about.. 😅)

A really good read. The pace is good and it's not an Power Fantasy for once! The characters are diverse and feel more alive than in other isekais.

Give it a try 😀

I really love the characters, the art is good too and is really lively. I like how is kinda slow pace and the slice of life moments are pretty cute too.

@McQuinn I think that Kidan didn't knew about the vows before the god ceremony that's why Platy and Kidan are unofficially married..

This manga is just the right mix of wholesome, stupid, charming and ridiculous. I love it.

Man this is just so cute
Don't expect an all fights manga, this is truly wholesome, peaceful and funny
8/10 from me

Aggregator gang
Hm... basically a less rapey version of Isekai Nonbiri Nouka. Not too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread