Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou wo Tsukurou

Double-page supporter
I love the characters, the art is good too and is really lively,and the characters are funny

i feel like the mc didn't give the mermaid the dick yet, but why would the author be soo annoying with just sleeping with his wife ? whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ?

Every ISEKAI villains I've seen so far: Always the church, humanity, sometimes the actual Demons or Demon King

Stil can't see the harem part tho. Astres got stolen by the Demon king dude, the dragon loli is just interested in food the 2 demon girls are just decorations in the background....

Me with my plate full of isekai trash looking at another isekai: "Another couldn't hurt right?"

Look I was trying to find monster girls alright!

I’m just waiting for the moment this all goes to waste and becomes more focused on the MC getting/having a harem than (village?) kingdom (management?) building

Group Leader
That king is funny I like him: he's cunning yet oblivious, smart yet dumb and his facial expressions are like a villain from an 90's action comedy manga (like Lupin the 3rd as an example).

"@Bananacake34:No forced drama , all nice and casual 10/10 for making me feel so comfortable reading a manga"

I absolutely agree, nice art, nice story with the rigth dose of fun, this is in my opinion high level entertainment were you can really relax.

I like this manga, i mean clearly there is no difficult concept or what its all wholesome and laugh, like the mangaka knows that this makes no sense the he make it makes no sense at all the way that make the manga fun to read. Doesnt push difficult things and make this manga easy and pretty fun to read.

Fed-Kun's army
His fucking ablitiy just out right says that he’s op! He doesn’t even need any training! He’s just to powerful right from the get go! He turn salt water drinkable by just touching it! He can easily beat the 2 strongest beings on the planet! He’s so strong it’s unmeasurable for god sakes! This dude is the fucking embodiment of an over powered main character!

Despite his stupidly ridiculous power, I still like this manga. Why? I don’t know.

Users who are viewing this thread