Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou wo Tsukurou

And here i hoped some great beginning looking at 7.58... don't expect any plot, it's just ur no brain isekai

Fed-Kun's army
A light reading with sugary story... Good for read for those who doesn't love heavy stuff. Enjoyable tho.

Double-page supporter
I'll give my honest opinions. Is this manga a masterpiece? No. Does it ever have potential to get there? I don't think so. But if you're looking for another Isekai and also for a relaxing read, this can fill that role. Sure, the characters can be considered cheesy, stereotypical, or whatever, but it's fairly wholesome and chill. It can be considered another run of the mill isekai, but for some reason I still like it. Like, you know the plot and storyline is garbage, and the character tropes and stereotypes are garbage, but it's still vanilla. And the art is fairly good to boot, not many isekais can claim that.

It might be “generic isekai trash” to some of you, but it’s still enjoyable. If you’re so sick of “generic isekai trash” Then pay no mind to it, don’t post a worthless comment on saying how bad it is. Some people still like this. If it’s “not worth your time” then ignore it.
I like this manga, it’s pretty fun, generic as it may be it’s still pretty good in my opinion. A good choice for people who are just looking for isekai romance fluff.

Users who are viewing this thread