Isekai Demo Bunan ni Ikitai Shoukougun

LH trans be like start to post new chapter only when other post it if not maybe it will ipdate for next year.
I se that in many LH project
Not update for 6 mount and when other ppl post new chap suddenly they start to upload again

It's really annoying when some scanslator groups demand their release of the chapter is put out days later when there are already translations by other groups released. Aggregating sites are a million times superior to going to 1000 different fractured and unoptimized scanslator sites daily in the hopes that one of them might have released a chapter, only to go to three more groups until you find it. I doubt it increases their traffic by even 1%. I appreciate them translating and editing these works but this attitude towards aggregators like they are stealing their clout is a joke. FYI: You already barely have any clout or notice by 99% of the readers either way.

Agreed, LH translation always have chapters ready, but stall to post them to get more donations. And funny how the moment smb picks up the project, they appear to make a scene about sniping.
Like they stalled the last chapter of manga "Black healer" for 5 for months!!! And only posted it right after some random person translated it.
@Yogigis , yep, totally my thoughts. I try to read most of mangas here, but also keep tabs on one aggregator site coz i don't have free time to brows every translator site, god I won't even be able to remember all of them. And let's face it, delays don't rly help, aggregators rip stuff of translators' sites and even discords.

They act as if translators don't just wait for one group then quickly clean the pages, open a thesaurus and shuffle 1/2 things around.

Daaaamn, hooked really quick! This is fun! They are using isekai aspect properly and right amount, the level of mystery is just right and its fairly easy to relate to the story. AND there is a new group translating it not LH

Also there is no rule about sniping in mangadex and there has been a long time since last update from LH so i think this is all fair. Cant call sniping when they literally have stalled so much them suddenly dropped their translation soon as new group adds new chapter

Dex-chan lover
@Sonic Dunno if you know them since you are uploading this, but arent the people from LHT even a little ashamed of themselves?

Aggregator gang
LHT needs to drop this title. They're behind the curve and Soseki is doing a bang-up job. Concentrate on putting out the titles you're already committed to in a timely manner. Don't work on ones that someone else is scanlating.

Double-page supporter
Edit: So not gonna take down the post below, bc I own up to my words, but after reading @IronicWeeabo, @Frozard, and even @Tearsax. I do gotta admit, I definitely misread the situation and that's on me. Yah, LHT that is some real shitty stuff you pulling there, it's one thing to ask for donations and release your translations, but to actively use your catalog to drown out other scanalation groups who pick up dead manga you stopped releasing is pretty damn scummy. You might as well never release it to begin with.

> LH translated the first 9 chapters
> People got free pirated & translated manga
> New translation team comes in
> Man fuck LH

Bro the fuck is wrong with people? Y'all acting like it's your god given right to get free high quality shit and have the audacity to condemn the people, who put the work in, when they ask for a donation to support what they do. Yah, LH bit off more than they could chew, yah some of the quality wasn't there, and to some degree they deserve flak for it. But at the same time, I don't see y'all's bum asses translating shit. Y'all don't have to be grateful for anything they do or have done, but y'all continuing to be dickheads makes you lower than the translation teams you condemn.

Double-page supporter
I dont think its right to say fuck LH translation. They have introduced quite alot of interesting series and least kept it going to read..... over time..... (however I was pissed they dropped Black Meiyuu company cause it was so good).. But its just people get frustrated at their snail pace. So when someone else picks something up and starts releasing chapters, people get excited. People also start to get the ideas, certain mangas are getting held hostage this way after so long....

Im excited to see this series back and already got 3 chapters.

Double-page supporter
How can people be angry at LHT? If it wasn't for them we wouldn't even know that the manga they've translated exist. And most of them are good tbh.

Contributor
@Velsy I agree. Many good series are just stuck in limbo because of LHT. I think the only reason they pick these series to suddenly start working on it to keep their "turf" and try to get people back to only wanting their stuff.

@F00M "yah some of the quality wasn't there, and to some degree they deserve flak for it"
You seem to fundamentally misunderstand the issue. The current grief isn't about how LHT did a bad job back when they were still translating this series. But this little stunt LHT is trying to pull with all of a sudden coming back to this series, that they've entirely abandoned for 4 whole months, the moment someone else picks it up? Yeah, fuck LHT.

"Oh, a Japanese book on necromancy, give it to the king, dear dwarf"
Couple of months later
ohnomydaughtersdyingbetterreadthisandbecomealichandruinmykingdom
Unlikely, but still.

love this series glad another group took over, also finally found the wn raws, some of the longest chpts out their, also chpt 11 of the manga seems to be part of chpt 19 of the wn
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n0172eh/

@pakyu1199
@Velsy
Some people seem to misunderstand the situation.
We are not cursing LHT coz of quality.
The problem is with them hoarding a ton of mangas and stalling them for donations.
Take "Black healer". They stalled LAST chapter for 5 months to get more donations. When smb uploaded it, they immediately uploaded as well. I don't believe they finished a chapter in a few hours, they had it ready and purposely stalled.
Here is the same problem - they didn't give a *** about this manga untill smb picked it up and bam, a chapter is out immediately.
They also like stirring drama about being sniped when smb picks a project they left rotting for months.
I mean, they don't translate and they don't let anybody else do it. That's why people are pissed.

hm curious their episode 9 is still unreleased with timer and wups all the new chapters all of a sudden

Dex-chan lover
So now it is proven that LH already have all chapters translated but purposely won't release any until they received donation or feeling threatened when some group snipped their irregularly update series.

why only upload when another fansub try to revive a dead project???

happy with the chapters ......its just strange to wait for someone to upload

Users who are viewing this thread