Isekai Demo Bunan ni Ikitai Shoukougun

Aggregator gang
This is one of my favorite isekai. The MC is very realistic and doens't treat his change of world with a power trip or anything. He's smart, and thinks fast on his feet.

warning!
don't read this manga
IF :
1. you don't care about the plot
2. looking for dumb op mc
3. cute generic heroine

if all that 'ifs' are something you don't care
then congrats you just found a gold

Contributor
I’m also fed up of every single LH chapter having two pages begging for money (including the title page, which for some reason usually has an LN cover image on it) and at least two separate copies of their logo. They’re released small chapters where there are almost if not literally more extra pages than there are actually manga pages.

@pakyu1199
> How can people be angry at LHT? If it wasn't for them we wouldn't even know that the manga they've translated exist.
Speak for yourself. Most of the time I buy the manga and then go looking for a translation.

Dex-chan lover
MC piqued my interest. I want to know the darkness within his heart more and more...

ROFL! All these people blowing their head off because LHT didnt release chapters. All this crap is free. You don't have to pay a cent for it. Does it suck balls for us if they dont release immediately? Sure.
But It's simple.
No update? Don't read the manga.
New update? Read the manga.
The only people who should be raging are those who have donated to LHT specifically to read this series.

Group Leader
This was already getting good points from me,

and Wolfe’s design was the final blow to my kokoro.

@Yogigs I think you didn't quite understand what I wrote. I'm saying if LHT wants to hoard, then so be it. Does it suck for us? Yes. But, that's what LHT has decided. All these people trying to burn LHT alive are over reacting.
As I've previously said before,
No update? Don't read. Wait.
New update? Read.
Simple.

@flamingSquirrel
They are making money of other people's work, and trying to extort fans for it when most groups do it for free and accept donations. That's scummy. LHT pay you 5 cents to shill for them?

Some group: pick up's abandoned manga previously translated by LHTranslation
LHTranslation: prepare your painis

@FlamingSquirrel Yes, yes, it's LHTs pejorative if they want to be scummy. It's ours if we want to write negative comments of their scummy ways of trying to bury other translator groups.
See, it's simple:
Be scum, get people talking about how much of a douche you are.
Be nice, have people cheering for you.

So I'm guessing the MC is a demon lord.
Here's why:

Has no memory of his past self except living in earth.
Hidden his name for some plot reveal. Probably he has the same name as the demon lord in the book he found.
Hidden his age also, we just know he's older than the girl knight and she asks if he has elven blood in him, so we can assume he's really old (maybe I'm just over analyzing it?).
And one of the recent chapters where it's hinted that he has 'another him' inside himself or something. Maybe the demon lord personality?

Everything seems a little on the nose though so I'm still waiting for some twist. For just 14 chapters I'm completely hooked.

Users who are viewing this thread