Isekai Ekisha no Kissaten

I really hope the series updates soon, it's been a year (possibly longer) since the last update

Dex-chan lover
Hope someone picks this up. One year is a very solid indication of this being dropped by LHT. Don’t even need to wait for raws anymore since pub status is completed

Aggregator gang
@Tairo most likely new Uploaders block, so that a persons first upload needs to be checked by mods first.
I guess the chapter will reappear in a few hours

Jokes are fine and it doesn't have to be April the 1st to pull a prank - but a lot of readers have been waiting for an update for a long time.

One can argue translators do this for free but copping stuff like this just leaves a bad taste in the reader's mouth.

Can't blame the new translator since it seems to just be one person doing it for free, but not exactly over the moon with it.

Also not pleased with the again, overt sexualisation of Nyaachi. Making her a childlike catgirl always just seemed like a dumb gimmick to me, and the latest chapter just further empathizes that it was done for perverts. Why??? Takumi is clearly not a pervert, and whether he even SEE'S Nyaachi sexually or romantically seems nearly impossible.

Will probably drop this if the next few chapters don't make it worth my while somehow.

Dex-chan lover
Did this get axed or was it actually completed. I hope it was completed as axed endings usually suck.

Aggregator gang
Can anyone tell me if she ever remembers? Because I'm not really looking for a happy go lucky story that has a tragic and sad under story

thanks for the pickup, yet another lh failure finally coming back, hope u can recruit some more people to help

Users who are viewing this thread