Isekai Furin - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Legendary Class Condom

@Sintram That'd make sense too, yeah.
If that's the case, hopefully they could both find their own happiness. Personally tho, I still hope the MC gonna end up with Luca / the female warrior..

Power Uploader
@Tomoshibi
Typo on page 4 : "... is legendary ..." >> "... is a legendary ..."
Typo on page 13 : "... have became ..." >> "... have become ..." -"... we can defeat ...." // "... became ..." "... we could defeat ...."

Dex-chan lover
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

edit: @Ser_Walker the real reason is simpler than all that.
She's fucking afraid of his massive horse dick LMAO it just hurts for her, that's why she refused sex after having their son

Dex-chan lover
in love or horny?
Just rub one off and the answer will become clear 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Tomoshibi scans translating the best cultural mangas for degenerates like us. Thank u, u da real mvp

LOL i jump to the newest chapter to see if its trash past all the boring intro stuff. Wasnt expectin that.

Power Uploader
@Tomoshibi
Thanks, I've also noted 2 typos in the previous chapter's comment section, please give it a look!

Double-page supporter
@kenreed it's not head cannon. It's stated outright in the story.
we don't know if he had romantic feelings towards the knight
Chapter 3: "I've been waiting to be with Luka for ten years..." Now granted, it could have just been horniness. But if you have a close relationship with somene, and find them attractive, maybe you ought to explore that before marrying a stranger because it's "expected" of you. I mean, we don't actually know that he has romantic feelings for her now either, by that measure, but "cheating because you're horny" isn't very praiseworthy either.
Plus the princess was traveling with them so whose to say he knew more about the princess than the knight we don't know
The princess wasn't travelling with them. Again, it's said right in the story, Chapter 1: "If you save the princess who was taken hostage by the demon lord". The princess was captured, and the hero party rescued her, and on their return he married her. Clearly the return journey would have been much faster than the quest to save her, since they had to spend time levelling up and such and returning would have been essentially just warping back.
Maybe he wantd to be king but lost the desire.
Again, chapter 1. When the king tells him "You could take my place as the king of this country" his reaction is "...seriously? I... a king...". This is not the reaction of someone who wanted to be king and took steps to achieve it, but then grew disillusioned. That's the reaction of someone who never thought two steps ahead and has just realized that he is about to reach the obvious destination his path led to.

So no, it's not head canon. If anything, your comment about the princess travelling with them shows you haven't paid any attention at all to even the basic setup of the story. I know the female knight is distracting, but I'd hope at least the basic setup of the story would make an impression.

Fed-Kun's army
LEGENDARY CLASS ITEM INDEED! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread