Isekai Hoikuen wo Hirakimashita: Fusei Skill de Saikyou Loli Seirei-tachi wa Deredere desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Gokai (Misunderstanding)

Dex-chan lover
The old man didn't look like it, but he actually had enough mana pool to form a contract with three elemental spirits.
Why did he only become an adventurer!

Dex-chan lover
... Someone who has the willpower, please go read through the text again and find the errors like "under here" being written "udner here" and the grammar too...

Also, that water spirit is way too imaginative with her delusions

Fed-Kun's army
I appreciate the work you do. Even though it would suck for us readers if you stop, but if you don't enjoy this anymore don't push yourself too hard.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you.
I would fuck everything in sight.
I mean........hey give me patreon.

Dex-chan lover
Hello aloe... my old friend
I've come to cry for you again
Because a vision of you leaving
Left me crying while I was sleeping
And the sadness that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of holofive

T_T THE ONE WE COULDN'T PROTECT

Dex-chan lover
> Deym the last panel. I stomp my mouse so hard. I cant express how i feel after seeing how cute Marine in that last panel....

> Flare and Muu-chan licking MC's chin fingers/hand, im expecting soon man of culture will be flocking this series....

> That Adventurer missy, there are times she was shown having excessive pheromones' that in your mind your pushing MC to do wooing to her to be the motherly figure of those 3 girls.

> Im glad Ossan was a natural loli magnet. If another man of culture replace him to take care of them, those 3 kids will be having diabetes right now for having licking almost infinite supplies of lollipop

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the chapter update.....

I see credit pages and
7c6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread