Isekai Izakaya "Nobu" - Vol. 14 Ch. 87 - To Stay or To Go

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Much thanks for the translation! Great work as always!!
Sometimes at times like these, I wish I had a taste for alcohol to even have an idea what the alcohol focused chapters are like.
(also I have a bad feeling that whatever happened to Soya Sauce dude, is a foreshadow event what may happen to Nobu; with him appearing and the frequency with the emphasis on the gateways between Japan and Aitheria world)

Dex-chan lover

Actually, that spoiler:
is slightly wrong.

it's not wrong that his wife burned down the storehouse that was the connecting point

but the reason he lost the ability to travel is actually his daughter inherited it when his wife got pregnant (which is also when she impulsively burn the place down in fear of him leaving and not being able to come back)

This realization came after his son in law, who came over after he's been gone for so long, revealed that his daughter actually has been sneaking to Japan through an invisible door within the wreckage of the storehouse.

Yoda then asked why didn't his daughter go to Japan to find him when they got worried and instead send SIL after him.
SIL explained that suddenly the daughter was unable to use the door anymore
Yoda immediately realized the implication

Btw the reason he took so long to get back was because he was shopping for souvenirs for his family.

Last edited:
In which chapter that Liontine knows the door to another world? Didn't seem to recall about it before this new chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread