Isekai Izakaya "Nobu" - Vol. 5 Ch. 32 - Raw Oyster Ban

Just take your time translator, its rough for all of us but i hope we can make it thru

Mmm this makes me crave oysters.

Thanks for the chapter. I hope you recover quickly and things improve for you.

Dex-chan lover
iu

Double-page supporter
Stay safe and healthy Kitsune Translator-san! Its okay if the update come late, health is thr utmost priority..
Stay safe and healthy too fellow readers!

Contributor
Hope things get better for you, Kitsune. No need to go that far for us - if we can wait months for a new update, we can wait a little while longer.

Hope things will get better for you soon, Kitsune Translator. And thanks for the translation.

Group Leader
Take your time, Kitsune--thanks for the translation, and hoping things get better for you.

Thanks for the time to translating this Kitsune.

All the best for you and I hope things get on track for you soon enough.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, i am so sorry for what happened to you, all that happening in this situation really is rough. Focus on your health, scanlating is just a hobby don't let yourself deteriorate for that but even so thank you for going out of your way to do this chapter.

Now on a lighter note, this chapter was so sickly sweet that i had to jump some dialogues just to keep sane and maintain my blood sugar low. And one funny thing when i was reading this chapter i was thinking how things would be when Helmina got pregnant and here goes that she has a bun in the oven.

Thank you for your translations! This is one of my favorites. Don't push yourself if you're not well though. Get well soon!

Users who are viewing this thread