Isekai Izakaya "Nobu" - Vol. 7 Ch. 42 - The Witch and the Archbishop -Asari of Memories-

Double-page supporter
No No Not only strangers .....He did know the one who gave it to him hence not a stranger.

Fed-Kun's army
My sister is allergic to any shelled seafood so the only time I managed to eat that back in Japan is when we go out to eat. :(

Thanks so much for the chapter!
Is the "ken" noise the sound of something being struck?

Dex-chan lover
Niceeeee!
The after credit are nice too!
Thank youuu!

Dex-chan lover
The thing is that you wouldn't say "Guten Appetit" before drinking something, that expression is reserved for food.
"Prost" and "Prosit" as you used or "Zum Wohl" are appropriate.

Dex-chan lover
Ahaha, talking about using "boku" and "watashi" while also being confused about Japanese foods and interspersing random German to signify they're not speaking Japanese.

Dex-chan lover
Asari clams? I only ever ate that once. It was really delicious. And I'm saying this as someone with mild shellfish allergy.

I was gonna ask how is Damian not arrested yet but nevermind, he's literally facing a god's environment

It's worth noting that while giving someone a lead-lined cup nowadays would be considered attempted poisoning, lead WAS used in ancient times as a sweetener (for instance, the ancient Romans). With modern knowledge I'm sure the Nobu employees would see it and think murder, but it's entirely possible it was intended just to make wine sweeter. Although I do have to question how they were able to recognize a lead lining just by sight.

Dex-chan lover
@Xitel Some people just have an eye to recognize these things, and she may just deduct it by what the cup did, if you have experience in these things guessing what is the cause can't be that difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread