Isekai kara no Kigyou Shinshutsu?! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Power Uploader
@sethraw it may sound "retiring" from the Job or something like that, that's why we chose "quit" which could mean both, from training sessions and the job

Dex-chan lover
Getting rekt while not even worrying about any long term damage(or death) to you is such good fucking shit. Being able to fling your body to strong opponents as you learn is priceless as well.

Dex-chan lover
@hippoanon yeah you are supponse to ration your spells so that you don't drag aggro and and keep up the pace. But as it was hinted at there were too many students for the rear guard and none of them could receive proper training.

i dont like how that "demon lord" looks if anything he looks more like a hero or paladin

Dex-chan lover
A mummy as a magical girl slightly disturbs me

mdMiWOkm.png

Group Leader
@Satyam_SSJ10 Just a suggestion, but you may want to change "Tree Queen" to "Forest Queen". This way it still fits but doesn't give the impression of her being a Dryad.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't believe the dozens of 'young' people have never played an RPG before, or an MMO or a MOBA or a RTS. Point being there is no chance any person who has touched a videogame would deride the vanguard. NO CHANCE. Children could give a better explanation about party composition than what was shown here (I get no one choose vanguard but you can still have party structure with mostly backline)

Like I get it's to sympathise with our MC but it's so horribly unrealistic I can't even fathom it.

Users who are viewing this thread