Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 6 Ch. 42.2

Dex-chan lover
A good fight that perfectly illustrated the difference between them. Why drag it out to 3 chapters of grunting at each other? Riger isn't very skilled, we saw everything he was going to do.

Aggregator gang
I hope this is not the last time we saw him and something gruesome happened to him in future

This is almost as anti-climatic as the fight between Timothy Chalamet and Robert Pattison in The King.

Fed-Kun's army
Rigar is fucked now, his blessing doesn't count for shit if no one will follow a pants pisser

@andretkj1 I'd place him in the hitless category, it's not a speedrun because it lasted too much and whoever did this run lost quite some time to get the Excalibur (or whatever that sword is called) 🤣

Dex-chan lover
To everyone who thinks this is actually what happens in the novel, I have to dissapoint you, it's not how it happens, in fact this duel never happens there and the MC wins through totally other means, but guess they skipped those plot points in the manga to make it shorter or something...

Dex-chan lover
That was quick. No surprise that he wasn't actually that good, anyways, it makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
@codydub03 I don't remember there even being a duel between them in the novel though.
I do remember there being a battle because of a salt mine that is discovered on the border of their territories, but on Almus' side and Rigar wanting to get that mine and then I remember Almus using his intelligence network to trick that Bernard guy, the brains behind Rigar, to loose hope in him and then the fairies who gave Rigar the blessing get disillisioned by him and kill him by way of head blasting.

Dex-chan lover
Well that was quick
No matter, it’s the politics I find interesting anyways

Double-page supporter
@deathmailrock

I see, that's just weird then, he was the main antagonist so far and had potential to rival MC power (same blessing) but all that was solved in 12 pages and in an overwhelming way too

Dex-chan lover
@BOTMAN
from what I can gather from skimming the WN, this story is more about him being king than becoming king so this whole thing was simply a stepping stone

Dex-chan lover
@BOTMAN : The power is based on how many people think of you as their leader.

And as with the thought of Almus in this chapter: Rigar was just wildly swinging away, wasting his stamina, while Almus kept his calm and just wait until Rigar drained himself before going for the finish.

Users who are viewing this thread