Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 6 Ch. 43.2

Dex-chan lover
Kinda wonder what ever happened to Ria, the former slave who spoke Germanic (or w/e the language was called) and I believe was originally from a nomadic tribe of horse-riders. I would've thought she'd be the plot line used to get horses from nomads, vs them introducing these new tribes that seemingly have no relation to her so far.

Fed-Kun's army
They showed her briefly in .1 of this chapter, I think she's married to or will be married to in the future the one guy with hair over his right eye.
She's part of the cavalry formed with the Germanic troops, so it would be very wise of her to be there with negotiations at the very least to look over the horses.

Dex-chan lover
6u4Fl2o.png

While it's technically possible to do this with your hand, it's REALLY REALLY FUCKING HARD.

😵

Dex-chan lover
I think that flattening your nose like this would screw up your teeth and make it harder to eat.
Thus they probably eat overcooked dishes and have terribly spoiled teeth and disgusting breath (and they live shorter because of all that, lol).

Dex-chan lover
Tell me again why MC ask the King Rosice if he can do something for his own country when he is KING himself

Why does nobody mention the fact that that last page is from the manga "By the grace of the gods"?

Dex-chan lover
why do i get the feeling that the tribe will want MC to marry 1 of them (meaning 3rd wife)

Users who are viewing this thread