Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 7 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
> Its weird, getting saw a square nips from the third wife, but still my brain patched it up immediately...

> Well, his new horse was very alike of the horse from "Jichou shinai Motoyuusha no Tsuyokute Tanoshii New Game" named "Meetia".
If you already knew about Meetia, you will unlikely un-see MC's new horse as the "Meetia" of tis series, which is one of the good thing...

I think he called it the word "Nanashi" instead of no name. I know its the same work but it'd fit better as Nanashi

@FgoSegul

In many cases, it has less to do with being the one with the "highest position" and more about factions. If your chosen prince inherit the throne, then is more likely that all the people in your faction get assigned to the important positions in the kingdom. But if you are the follower of the prince who doesn't, then your faction had to do with whatever positions they can get after the king give the important ones to his people.

In those cases, there is a lot of pressure from your faction to try and be the one to get the throne, even if it means doing it in a dirty way.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that pillow bug and the weakening queen reminds me of an uruguayan short story, "El Almohadon de Plumas" (The Feather Pillow).
https://www.shortstoryproject.com/story/the-feather-pillow/

Aggregator gang
Its obvious the reason why the horse appear stoic and unflinching is that her luck is bad its a regular occurrence. She gotten used to it by now.

Users who are viewing this thread