Isekai Koushoku Musou Roku ~Isekai Tensei no Chie to Chikara o, Tada Hitasura ✕✕✕✕ Suru Tame ni Tsukau~

Dex-chan lover
I went into this expecting yet another instance of worthless, degenerate coomerbait. (Think Peter Grill or Isekai Majutsushi wa Mahou o Tonaenai.) It's actually a lot better than that, much to my pleasant surprise.

Sao's name meaning what it does was one thing, but I'd noticed, especially by this chapter, that--due to the lack of an editor, which was made apparent in the credits page--the names might have been rendered incorrectly. There might even be some name theming going on, as is sometimes the case with manga like this one. As a result, I decided to do a bit of research on the artist's Pixiv to see if I could figure out what the characters' names actually are.

We'll start with she whose name was rendered as "Sutafu". This (and how, if she actually wears thighhighs, she's definitely the best-looking girl in this manga) was what got me to start thinking more deeply about the names. This is a picture of the girl by the artist, titled 「スターフお嬢様」: translated (with the katakana transliterated to romaji), it says "Sutaafu ojousama". The closest thing I could think of in English to her name is "Staff".

Next is Sao's adoptive mother, whose name was rendered as "Macheto". This is an image of hers also by the artist, titled 「マチェットさん」--in romaji, "Machetto". Like with Staff, close to what Squiggles rendered. Given the theme I was suspecting, it took me a bit of time to come up with anything, but I found something once I realized I was looking in the wrong direction: the closest thing to her name in katakana is "Matchet", which is another name for a machete. Given certain recent events in the story, this name may be more fitting than appearances would lead one to believe.

Last, but not least (none of these three can be, which is more than I can say for what might be coming in the future), is Sao's main girl--the main female lead, whose name was rendered as "Calipa". I found that her name was actually transliterated incorrectly: this piece by the artist is titled 「キャリバ&サオ」-- in romaji, "Kyariba & Sao".

The closest two things I could think of to that were as follows: first was "caliber", as in the internal diameter of a tube or cylinder--usually of a gun barrel. The girl has nothing to do with guns, however, and is an aspiring knight--so I imagined that it was a variant of the legendary sword--"Calibur".

What all three of these names (four, if you count Sao's name: 竿 -- 「さお」 -- sao, "rod; pole") have in common is that they refer to long and hard things.

Fed-Kun's army
I start reading this today, that part of my body go hard all the time while reading this 😆

It's not the manga that I can freely read anywhere or anytime because I dont want to always be like this, so I have to prepare and chose the time when I want to read

VLM

Double-page supporter
NGL, this is way better than I expected

Dex-chan lover
The translation is fucking awful
as expected of SquigglesJP, he can't translate for shit

Dex-chan lover
Hey, @SquigglesJP ? May wanna check out this dude's breakdown...

I went into this expecting yet another instance of worthless, degenerate coomerbait. (Think Peter Grill or Isekai Majutsushi wa Mahou o Tonaenai.) It's actually a lot better than that, much to my pleasant surprise.

Sao's name meaning what it does was one thing, but I'd noticed, especially by this chapter, that--due to the lack of an editor, which was made apparent in the credits page--the names might have been rendered incorrectly. There might even be some name theming going on, as is sometimes the case with manga like this one. As a result, I decided to do a bit of research on the artist's Pixiv to see if I could figure out what the characters' names actually are.

We'll start with she whose name was rendered as "Sutafu". This (and how, if she actually wears thighhighs, she's definitely the best-looking girl in this manga) was what got me to start thinking more deeply about the names. This is a picture of the girl by the artist, titled 「スターフお嬢様」: translated (with the katakana transliterated to romaji), it says "Sutaafu ojousama". The closest thing I could think of in English to her name is "Staff".

Next is Sao's adoptive mother, whose name was rendered as "Macheto". This is an image of hers also by the artist, titled 「マチェットさん」--in romaji, "Machetto". Like with Staff, close to what Squiggles rendered. Given the theme I was suspecting, it took me a bit of time to come up with anything, but I found something once I realized I was looking in the wrong direction: the closest thing to her name in katakana is "Matchet", which is another name for a machete. Given certain recent events in the story, this name may be more fitting than appearances would lead one to believe.

Last, but not least (none of these three can be, which is more than I can say for what might be coming in the future), is Sao's main girl--the main female lead, whose name was rendered as "Calipa". I found that her name was actually transliterated incorrectly: this piece by the artist is titled 「キャリバ&サオ」-- in romaji, "Kyariba & Sao".

The closest two things I could think of to that were as follows: first was "caliber", as in the internal diameter of a tube or cylinder--usually of a gun barrel. The girl has nothing to do with guns, however, and is an aspiring knight--so I imagined that it was a variant of the legendary sword--"Calibur".

What all three of these names (four, if you count Sao's name: 竿 -- 「さお」 -- sao, "rod; pole") have in common is that they refer to long and hard things.

Dex-chan lover
worthless, degenerate coomerbait. (Think Peter Grill or Isekai Majutsushi wa Mahou o Tonaenai.)
.... Yeah, very much agreed on that sentiment there. Peter Grill as an MC is just so freakin' pathetic that it fails to be funny at all. Can't muster up the courage to seal the deal with the girl he likes, but gets turned into the play thing of all these other women. Realisatically? If all of these women really want is a strong child? They'd be turned off by how weak willed he is. And the other.... Ugh! That MC is such a fucking douchebag that I wanna see someone make a doujin of him getting his face caved in by a bad-ass normal. Kinda like how the guys in Super Tweets in Vietnam would always show-up the stick jockeys in their F-4 Phantoms. (Look up the Youtube video by the Fat Electrician on the A-37 Dragonfly and you'll see what I mean. Great stuff!)

Dex-chan lover
.... Yeah, very much agreed on that sentiment there. Peter Grill as an MC is just so freakin' pathetic that it fails to be funny at all. Can't muster up the courage to seal the deal with the girl he likes, but gets turned into the play thing of all these other women. Realisatically? If all of these women really want is a strong child? They'd be turned off by how weak willed he is. And the other.... Ugh! That MC is such a fucking douchebag that I wanna see someone make a doujin of him getting his face caved in by a bad-ass normal. Kinda like how the guys in Super Tweets in Vietnam would always show-up the stick jockeys in their F-4 Phantoms. (Look up the Youtube video by the Fat Electrician on the A-37 Dragonfly and you'll see what I mean. Great stuff!)
In general, people these days do not mind a character like that. Everything's fine as long as it gratifies sexually; and because such people pursue such gratification to the point they're desensitized, they need increasingly more exotic and extraordinary sources of gratification to get their highs. This, of course, leads to morals taking a distant backseat to their pursuit--eventually, moral extinction.

To put it simply: if there's a hole, the being that the hole is in can at least remotely be considered female (as you can see with lolicons, this never really did matter; an example is Bridget and other "traps"), and the hole-bearer can manage to tingle their corrupted and numb libidos, then they're all for it at this point. Things that should disgust them won't because they're too busy being "'men' of 'culture'".

Dex-chan lover
..... it's a shame the author/artist showcases their fetish so strongly.... but no every woman must have big tits, thicccc thighs, and butts that look small in comparison
Edit: I stand partially corrected, it's not every woman, it's most

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread